Need help?

Taxi Company Investment Opportunity in Lucknow, India

Seeking Investment: Company will provide taxi services to its customers using their proprietary digital platform.

Established 1-5 year(s)
Employees 5 - 10
Legal Entity Private Limited Company
Reported Sales USD 38 thousand
Run Rate Sales USD 45 thousand
EBITDA Margin 30 %
Industries Taxi + 1 more
Locations  Lucknow
Local Time 1:41 PM Asia / Kolkata
Listed By Business Owner / Director
Status Moderately Active
Overall Rating
Seeking Investment
USD 130 thousand for 10.0% stake (Native Currency: INR 10,000,000)
Reason: The proceeds from the investment will be used for: - Purchasing vehicles. - Completing the develop... View More
Includes physical assets worth USD 6 thousand
Interested to connect with advisors
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Documents
Business Overview

- Our company provides taxi services for a variety of travel needs & requirements of our clients.

- We do not own any vehicles and have affiliations with over 500 taxi drivers across India. We simply take bookings & outsource the services to our affiliates.

- Our company earns a margin between charging our clients & paying our affiliates. This is the entire source of revenue for the company.

- About 30 percent of the revenue is generated through independent clients. The remaining 70 percent is generated through our network of over 40 corporate clients.

- These clients take our services to pick & drop their employees from their respective residences. The revenue from this stream has drastically reduced due to the effect of the pandemic. We charge them a monthly fee for these services.

- Our business was incorporated into a private limited entity about 7 months ago. We are looking to digitalize our taxi booking services through our proprietary platform.

- The mobile applications are currently under development & will be launched within a few weeks. Our services won't include radio taxi booking.

- Users will simply be able to choose the kind of services they wish to avail themselves, the kind of car they want, the pick & drop destinations, along with the duration for which they require the vehicle. They will be charged a nominal rate & will be able to pay through the app itself.

- We continue our conventional business operations and also launch the digital portal as another line of operations under our company itself. More details about the platform will be shared with serious investors.

- The prospective investor will receive a 10 percent ownership in the registered business entity which includes the conventional taxi booking services for corporates & independent clients along with the digital platform for booking taxis.

- The business is extremely valuable due to our niche idea & enormous growth potential in the future. The valuation is based on our own estimate.

- Our business is entirely debt-free with no outstanding business loans, overdue, or defaults.

- The company has two directors and each owns an equal 50 percent of the business. There are no outside investors or shareholders.

Products & Services Overview

Our company provides taxi services to our clients for a variety of travel requirements such as:

- Inter-state.

- Inter-city.

- Vacation travelling.

- Full-day hire.

- Pick & drop for corporates.

Assets Overview

Physical assets include: interior fittings & furniture of the office space along with laptops, computers, printers, etc.

Facilities Overview

The business runs operations from a rented facility spread across 500 sq. ft. in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.

Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business

4 Investors viewed this Business this month.
Register below to connect now!

Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more