Telecom Carriers Company Seeking Loan in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
|Employees||100 - 500|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Company (LLC)|
|Reported Sales||USD 5.4 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 6 million|
|EBITDA Margin||20 %|
|Local Time||2:46 PM Asia / Dubai|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- One of the leading telecom partners in the UAE.
- Currently representing du - EITC telecom in more than 30 licensed outlets.
- Started the business with 5 direct sales people but now we have developed 5 verticals of telecom business.
1) Express kiosks.
2) Franchise stores.
4) Direct sales.
5) Corporate business.
- The individual post-paid plans range from AED 150-1,000 and pre-paid plans range from AED 10 - 100. The business corporate connection (internet, landline, and wifi connection) price ranges from AED 100 - 25,000. We also do provide international calling and roaming.
- We are the channel partner of a branded telecom and they directly handle customer support. The average response time for resolving customer issues is 1-3 days.
- Do not charge any additional fees or charges such as activation fees, or early termination fees.
- We generate revenue by selling sim cards, and internet/wifi to the customers.
Telecom services catering to consumer and corporate clients.
We are a service industry, and we do not have many tangible assets except for furniture and desktops.
Intangible- bank guaranty and the receivables from the telecom operator.
We have 30 rented locations for our business. Also, have a corporate office of around 3,500 sqft. It is located in the center of the city. The annual rent of the corporate office is AED 300,000.
- Company has four partners including the local agent with 84%, 10%, 5%, and 1% shareholding.
- The business has a debt of AED 1.5 million.
Earlier than 15 daysAdvisor, Telecommunication, Dubai, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysCFO, Investments, Larnaca, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysMergers And Acquisitions Specialist, Dubai, M&A Advisor connected with the Business