Telecom Infrastructure Company Investment Opportunity in Lucknow, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 180 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 190 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||5 %|
|Local Time||10:44 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- We are a telecom infrastructure company that does laying work of fiber optic cables.
- Mostly work for private companies but we have done projects for the public sector as well.
- Company is registered with the defense sector and has completed projects for the Air Force.
- Some of our clients include large corporations like Reliance, HFCL and TCIL.
- We have also recently starting doing laying work for electrical cables.
- Generally we do around 2 to 3 projects in a year but this can be increased with more working capital.
- The revenue from the projects is around INR 250 to 270 per meter.
- Promoter is a retired army officer with over 20 years of experience in their telecommunications division and an additional 10 years of experience in the private sector.
- Companies physical assets include laying equipment and testing equipment.
Maintenance and laying work for fiber optic cables and electrical lines.
Rented office in Lucknow. We hire site offices as well when required.
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Healthcare, Delhi, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Marketing, Lucknow, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysSenior Manager, IT Services, Gurgaon, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business