Telemedicine Company Investment Opportunity in Haryana, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 7 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 16 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||Operating at loss|
|Local Time||5:07 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- We are one of India’s 1st branded network of telemedicine centres.
- In the business of setting up healthcare clinics via telemedicine at locations that have poor healthcare access.
- The location can be a Small / rural town catering to general population on retail model or a PPP partnership, Inside a residential gated community servicing the residents or Inside corporates servicing employees either via physical clinics or our mobile app.
- Creating a network of tele-medicine clinics in small Indian towns, real estate properties, public sector locations, corporates and connecting them to nearest metro city’s world-class super speciality hospitals.
- Our clinics offer access to some of the best medical opinions and diagnostics in the country to patients in small towns without them travelling to big cities.
- All clinics are operated through our in-house developed telemedicine kiosks.
- The kiosks are run by a person employed by the client and trained by us.
- They connect patients to doctors from established hospitals including the Medanta and Artemis hospital group.
- Have partnered with 8 hospitals across India which have over 800 doctors together.
- We intend to set up 100 such kiosks by the end of the year and have already acquired 15 kiosks.
- Key services offered from our clinic kiosks includes TeleOPDs with countries top specialists, Second Opinion Reports, 41+ diagnostics on site.
- We generate revenue through the sales and maintenance of the kiosks and charge 10 - 20% of the medical fees charged by our partner doctors as commission.
- Have successfully concluded over 4,000+ consultation sessions so far. We are pre-revenue at most clinics so far.
- We operate in 6 clinics so far across UP, Jharkhand and Maharashtra.
- We have partnered with 8 top Indian hospitals to offer their doctors at our locations.
- Have been awarded “Healthcare Leadership Award” by Zee Business, “Healthcare Excellence in Quality Award” at eLets Healthcare Innovation Summit.
- We are among the “Top 10 most promising telemedicine provider in-country” and our story is covered extensively by NDTV, TimesOfIndia, Financial Express, EconomicTimes and YourStory.
Telemedicine kiosks, TeleOPD Services, TeleDiagnostics Services, Corporate Health Services.
The company is headquartered in the state of Haryana and shares offices with 3 other companies all owned by the same promoter. In addition to this office, the company also occupies offices in Mumbai, Hyderabad, and Kolkata. At present, the company does not pay any rent.
Earlier than 15 daysPresident, IT, Aliso Viejo, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysIndependent Advisor, Dubai, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysChairman, AI And Healthcare, Boston, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business