Telemedicine Company Investment Opportunity in Haryana, India
- We are one of India’s 1st branded network of telemedicine centres.
- In the business of setting up healthcare clinics via telemedicine at locations that have poor healthcare access.
- The location can be a Small / rural town catering to general population on retail model or a PPP partnership, Inside a residential gated community servicing the residents or Inside corporates servicing employees either via physical clinics or our mobile app.
- Creating a network of tele-medicine clinics in small Indian towns, real estate properties, public sector locations, corporates and connecting them to nearest metro city’s world-class super speciality hospitals.
- Our clinics offer access to some of the best medical opinions and diagnostics in the country to patients in small towns without them travelling to big cities.
- All clinics are operated through our in-house developed telemedicine kiosks.
- The kiosks are run by a person employed by the client and trained by us.
- They connect patients to doctors from established hospitals including the Medanta and Artemis hospital group.
- Have partnered with 8 hospitals across India which have over 800 doctors together.
- We intend to set up 100 such kiosks by the end of the year and have already acquired 15 kiosks.
- Key services offered from our clinic kiosks includes TeleOPDs with countries top specialists, Second Opinion Reports, 41+ diagnostics on site.
- We generate revenue through the sales and maintenance of the kiosks and charge 10 - 20% of the medical fees charged by our partner doctors as commission.
- Have successfully concluded over 4,000+ consultation sessions so far. We are pre-revenue at most clinics so far.
- We operate in 6 clinics so far across UP, Jharkhand and Maharashtra.
- We have partnered with 8 top Indian hospitals to offer their doctors at our locations.
- Have been awarded “Healthcare Leadership Award” by Zee Business, “Healthcare Excellence in Quality Award” at eLets Healthcare Innovation Summit.
- We are among the “Top 10 most promising telemedicine provider in-country” and our story is covered extensively by NDTV, TimesOfIndia, Financial Express, EconomicTimes and YourStory.
Telemedicine kiosks, TeleOPD Services, TeleDiagnostics Services, Corporate Health Services.
1 day, 7 hours agoChief Executive Officer, Healthcare, Hyderabad, Individual Investor / Buyer accepted business proposal
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Medical Supplies, Singapore, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysMarketing Head, Investment, Canada, Individual Investor / Buyer accepted business proposal