Telemedicine Company Investment Opportunity in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|Employees||2 - 5|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 1 - 2 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 3 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||15 %|
|Local Time||10:15 AM Asia / Kuala Lumpur|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- We are a startup company with an healthcare portal providing tele healthcare services majorly to migrant workers.
- Our target market is mostly labours and workers from Bangladesh and Nepal.
- The company was registered in 2014 but due to involvement in other business interest, we started operations only in August 2017.
- We have tie up with the Bangladeshi and Nepali local shops and agents who co-ordinates with the worker to help them get services through our platform.
- Currently have 2,000 registered customers, out of which over 200 patients have been consulted.
- Have tied up with 12 doctors 2 clinics.
Tele-healthcare service for labors and migrant workers.
We have a small office of 500 Sq Ft on rent but we would like to shift to a co-working space soon to reduce our operating costs.
Earlier than 15 daysMarketing & Sales Lead, Language Training, Muscat, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysCFO, IT Solutions, Singapore, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysConsultant, Management Consulting, Dubai, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business