Telemedicine Company Investment Opportunity in Lucknow, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 300 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 860 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||Operating at loss|
|Industries||Clinics + 1 more|
|Local Time||8:26 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Advisor / Business Broker|
- Some customers are: Pfizer, Novartis, GSK, Mahindra, Indian Oil, etc.
- Business provides services in the domains of health, nutrition, and hygiene.
- These services are provided via mobile clinics and a technology platform.
- Raised $700k in investment so far.
- Received awards from Times Now, NASSCOM, UNDP, Artha Venture Challenge, etc.
- Operations in South Africa have also commenced.
Technology platform (telemedicine)
Earlier than 15 daysCTO, IT, Edison, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Telecom & IT, Delhi, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysMedical Director, Pharmaceuticals, Mumbai, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business