Tour Operator for Sale in MIMAROPA, Philippines
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||S Corporation|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 42 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||22 %|
|Local Time||10:59 PM Europe / Madrid|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Since 2016 Malampaya has been engaged in developing sustainable, fair-trade activities in northern Palawan, aiming to create an alternative model to mass tourism.
- Company was registered 5 years ago but the operations were started much later.
- The company operates both at sea and on land and offers services such as island hopping, whale watching, kayaking, snorkelling, hiking, bird watching.
- Our 12 pax vessel enables us to organize multi-day island hoping expeditions across Taytay Bay and the neighbouring Linapacan archipelago, as well as other marine activities such as snorkelling, mangrove kayaking, trolling fishing, and whale watching.
- Land-based activities include jungle hiking and bird watching, mainly take place in and around lake Manguao, the largest and best-preserved freshwater body on the island.
- Have partnerships with local hotels and resorts.
- On average we receive 20-30 tourists per week.
- Business is in the Philippines and the owner of this business must now return to his homeland in Europe for family reasons.
- This is a unique opportunity for those willing to enjoy life in paradise while contributing to a worthy cause.
Island hopping, whale watching, kayaking, snorkelling, hiking, bird watching, paddle boats.
1 x vehicle (Mitsubishi Adventure 1999, gasoline)
1 x passenger boat (16 m, 12 pax)
2 x paddle boats (6 and 5 m each)
4 x sit-on-top kayak (two-seater, 3,7 m)
Camping, snorkelling, sailing safety, hiking and other minor equipment.
Office supplies and other equipment.
Our rented office is conveniently located in downtown Taytay, some 35 miles away from the country's best-known tourist spot, El Nido. We are just in front of the Spanish fort (Kuta), on the way to the pier.