Training Institute Investment Opportunity in Bucharest, Romania
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Company (LLC)|
|Reported Sales||USD 54 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 54 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||30 - 40 %|
|Industries||Consulting + 1 more|
|Local Time||8:31 PM Europe / Bucharest|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Founded six years ago, we are the first and largest Romanian training and consulting company in its niche, that is, the field of strategic procurement & supply management.
- At inception, we started with open or in-house training programs, in-class and online, which address most of the key concepts specific to professional procurement: supplier selection, negotiation, contracting, cost reduction, and supplier performance evaluation.
- Two years from inception started a customized consulting program; 360 procurement services, including stages of an audit, transformation, digitization, implementation, monitoring, and support for private companies.
- Three years ago started programs for skills assessment and recruitment. We provide consulting in the recruitment process, evaluation, and setting objectives for procurement departments.
- Last year we launched our own book in Romanian that contains theoretical and practical solutions to the specific challenges of procurement in times of crisis and beyond.
- This year we will start an online procurement magazine (in progress), this will provide regular information and continuously update the knowledge of procurement professionals.
- Our clientele includes both companies and individuals. We have worked with almost 250 companies and numerous individuals since our inception.
- The payment basis varies according to the contract signed with each client.
- We advertise our training programs through Linkedin, our website, correspondence with clients in our database, and newsletters.
- The owner operates the business alone and they outsource business processes as per requirement.
Starting from concrete needs, we have developed products to help procurement professionals with theoretical, practical, and easy-to-implement resources.
Currently, our educational curriculum includes the widest range of training in Romania, intended for procurement specialists.
1. S2P: the strategic procurement process.
2. Spend analysis & cost reduction strategies.
3. Performance management and supplier relations.
4. Negotiation and psychology in procurement.
5. Category management in procurement.
6. Strategic sourcing: spend, supplier, risk, and category management.
7. Procurement essentials: sourcing, negotiation, and contracting skills.
8. Procurement management: planning, processes, and performance strategies.
The business does not own any physical assets.
We operate from a rented office. We mostly work from client locations and rent out facilities on an ad-hoc basis to conduct open training.
Earlier than 15 daysOwner, Tech, Schwetzingen, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, IT, Romania, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business