Training Institute Investment Opportunity in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||General Partnership|
|Reported Sales||USD 400 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 500 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||20 %|
|Industries||Consulting + 1 more|
|Local Time||5:14 AM Asia / Dubai|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Our business provides training, consultancy, certifications and inspection services in the construction, manufacturing, hospitality and solar energy sectors.
- 80 percent of our revenue comes from our training services which are provided in person due to extensive demonstration.
- Our inspection services are in accordance with ISO 17020 and British Standard International. Our training services have been recognised by various international and national bodies like DAC and DCAS.
- We have trained over 20,000 people through 27 courses since inception with over 99 percent satisfaction rate.
- Average project life varies from service to service along with the number of people that must be trained. Currently, we are training over 400 employees of the world's largest solar power plant.
- The business is valued in consideration to the investment which is required to penetrate into oil & wind energy sectors. With the enormous scope and size of the industry along with less competition, we believe, with our existing methodologies in place, we can excel and earn sizeable profits.
- Personal protective equipment.
- Third-party inspections of heavy lifting equipment and accessories used in solar energy, construction and manufacturing businesses.
- Consultancy services: site risk & fire risk assessment, emergency evacuation mock drills and ISO consultation.
- Audit & health inspection services at construction sites.
- ISO consultancy and auditor training.
- Training for occupational health & hazards like food safety, first aid and fire safety.
- Training on how to operate heavy machinery along with regular checks for efficient functionality.
- Training services for corporates include emotional intelligence at the workplace and leadership.
Physical assets include:
- Tables & chairs.
- IT assets.
We have a rented facility spread across 1,000 sq. ft.
Earlier than 15 daysBusiness Development Manager, Engineering, Abu Dhabi, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysResearch Assistant, Employment Services, Dubai, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business