Training Institute Investment Opportunity in Kayin State, Myanmar
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 78 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 125 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||26 %|
|Local Time||1:43 AM Asia / Rangoon|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- The first ABE (UK) accredited academy in Kayin State started in 2018.
- We offer diploma courses in Business Management, HR, Marketing along with other business-related and language courses.
- Have tied up with ABE UK, Cambridge Assessment English and British council exam center to provide international accreditation.
- In talks with LCCI Nepal to provide hospitality and culinary qualifications to students of the academy.
- The academy has had two batches so far with the first batch having over 100 students and the current batch having more than 120 registered students.
- Mainly use Facebook marketing and seminars in order to create brand awareness and attract attention from target clients.
- Academy is currently spread across 2 floors with 6 rooms and 3 bathrooms. 2 are classrooms, 1 customer service room, 1 office room, 1 library and a student room.
- The academy is planning on having a total of 15 classrooms in the next 5 years which will have the capacity to accommodate around 450 students.
- Owns furniture, computers and other electronic equipment.
We offer ABE (UK) accredited courses such as:
- Level 4 diploma courses in Business Management, HR, Marketing.
- Level 3 Certificate in Business Startup and in Business Essentials.
- Level 2 Award in Digital Marketing Essentials, Setting Up Your Own Business, Employability.
- Cambridge Assessment English Courses, KET / PET, Business English and Japanese Language.
Rented facility constructed on 800 sqft property that has 2 floors with 6 rooms and 3 bathrooms. We have 3-year rent contract with a possible extension.
Earlier than 15 daysManagement, Financial Services, Mumbai, Corporate Investor / Buyer accepted business proposal
Earlier than 15 daysOwner, Vojvodina, Business Broker accepted business proposal
Earlier than 15 daysLead Manager, IT, Zürich, Individual Investor / Buyer accepted business proposal