Travel Portal for Sale in Tashkent, Uzbekistan
|Run Rate Sales||USD 960 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||10 - 20 %|
|Local Time||2:42 AM Uzbekistan|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Online marketplace for hotels, car rental, guides, travel companies, private property, and taxis.
- Portal for the development of tourism in Central Asia. At the first stage, the portal is implemented in the Republic of Uzbekistan, the second stage of development should cover the whole of Central Asia. We have already purchased a domain for the second stage.
- Platform has over 350 hotels, 200+ rental cars and taxi, more than 200 guides, 15+ travel agencies, 1,200+ restaurants, and over 11,000 end users.
- Recently started a new property rental model and it will reach 3,000 listings soon.
- Currently active only in Uzbekistan and could be expanded to other countries.
- Have launched mobile apps on Android and iOS stores. We have over 5,000 downloads with a 4+ star rating on Google Play Store.
- Our portal consists of the following options:
• Unified discount system operating throughout the country (restaurants, entertainment venues, shopping centres, consumer services).
• A single online trading platform for hotels, travel companies, transport companies, and guides.
• Information service about Uzbekistan in 11 languages (Uzbek, Russian, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Turkish, Chinese, Korean, and Japanese).
• Interactive mobile application with navigation and offline maps.
• Information base in 11 languages for all cultural and historical institutions.
• Unified discount system for all cultural and historical sites (museums, galleries, craft centres, archaeological sites).
- Central Asia is an untapped tourism market with huge opportunities and therefore the government pays special attention to the development of the tourism market.
- As part of the concept of tourism development, for the first time in Uzbekistan, our company has created an interactive online travel service. The creation of this service is provided for in paragraph 19 of the Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan and in paragraph 10 of the Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
- The concept of creating the service is to provide foreign tourists and citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan with all-important interactive online services through a single portal.
- Revenue is generated by charging commissions from the vendors on the platform.
- The buyer would get a well-optimized portal with a lot of potential that already makes a decent profit. We have already done all the hard work required for the business and now the new buyer can expand the business to enjoy high profits.
Online marketplace for hotels, car rental, guides, travel companies, private property and taxi.
1. Hotel reservations;
2. Car rental;
3. Transfer services;
4. Intercity taxi;
5. Hiring guides;
6. Sale of tours;
7. Rental properties (at the testing stage).
8. City taxi;
- In addition to online functions, the site is a directory of organizations and a discount service.
- The mobile application also works as a platform for selling electronic discount cards to restaurants, shopping centres.
- In addition to online functions, there is tourist set consisting of a tourist guide, maps of the cities of Uzbekistan in 10 languages (this set is placed in all hotels in the country, the cost of the set is $6).
The portal is fully prepared to cover the markets of Kazakhstan, Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan. Central Asian market is very promising with a potential client base of 70 million people.
- All program codes for website and mobile app.