Travel Portal Investment Opportunity in Gurgaon, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 70 - 80 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 440 thousand|
|Industries||Mobile Apps + 1 more|
|Local Time||3:36 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Advisor / Business Broker|
- The company was incorporated in 2019.
- Tech-based unique bus aggregation and mobility platform from where the customers can book bus tickets for any local or outstation travel all over India.
- Currently tied up with 50+ bus operators on the platform with 250+ buses.
- Revenue is generated using B2B and B2C models.
- The business charges a 10%-15% service fee from the customers who book the bus tickets using their platform.
- B2B revenue model is a monthly subscription model that is charged from the bus operators for handling their application process and operations.
- Due to Covid the company's reported sales for the last year were reduced.
- As the economy is re-opening business has experienced a high revenue growth rate as travel and tourism are experiencing a boom.
- Currently, the company is not generating any profits as all the funds are invested in the marketing and operations of the business.
- This will be the third round of investment for the company.
- The business has two founders with a 65% stake in the company and a 35% stake in the company is with angel investors.
- Company has not taken any loans previously.
Tech-based unique bus aggregation and mobility platform from where the customers can book bus tickets for any local or outstation travel all over India.
Physical assets include office laptops, computers, equipment, and furniture.
The company's head office is in Gurgaon, India which is on a rental basis.
Earlier than 15 daysCross Border Head, Online, Singapore, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysMarketing Head, Manufacturing, Delhi, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business