Vegetable Farm Investment Opportunity in Kuta, Indonesia
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Company (LLC)|
|Reported Sales||USD 1.3 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 1.3 million|
|EBITDA Margin||20 - 30 %|
|Local Time||3:59 PM Asia / Jakarta|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Our company produces and sells organic fruits and vegetables using hydroponic and aquaponic systems on our company-owned agricultural land.
- Currently, we are in the process of building a greenhouse and nursery on our land which will help us control the topography and climatic conditions under which we grow our produce. This will improve the yield and quality of the produce.
- The construction is nearly 70 percent complete. Our company is under the process of leasing additional 100 hectares of land which will also be used to build green house structures in order to expand the production of organic fruits and vegetables.
- Our company will be hiring local farmers across Bali to work with us. This will further become an additional source of livelihood for the farmers.
- One of our company's foreign consulting partners have worked on such projects in several Asian countries and has a clear understanding of using green-house structures for production.
Our business offers organic fruits and vegetables that are grown on our company-owned land.
Physical assets include:
- Company-owned land spread across 4.3 hectares in Bali.
- Plantations of fruits and vegetables.
- The business runs operations from a company-owned land spread across 4.3 hectares.
- The land is split between an office space and a plantation area.
Earlier than 15 daysInvestor Relations Specialist, Québec City, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Visakhapatnam, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Global Integrated Company, Kuta, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business