Vegetable Farm Seeking Loan in Ghaziabad, India
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Local Time||1:23 PM Noida|
|Listed By||Management Member|
- We registered the company in 2018, after testing our operations model to sell fresh and processed vegetable products for 4 years.
- Have funding tie up with a foreign collaborator to help in setting up state of the art production facility and supply chain management systems.
- The current model uses contract farming for procuring vegetables. To counter the quality challenges of this model, we are planning to setup our own poly houses for growing vegetables. This would ensure we maintain and supply higher quality grade products.
- Initial funding required is for three years, with an option to return this fund before the maturity period.
- Seeking funds to setup poly houses. We have identified the land to be utilized for this. FDI restricts owners to invest in land and property, hence we are looking for a financial partner.
- 4 promoters have cumulative experience of 100 years in agriculture and related activities.
Fresh and processed fruit and vegetables production. Marketing and distribution channel.
Earlier than 15 daysManager, Engineering Consultancy & EPC, Delhi, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysMD, Investments, Mumbai, Corporate Investor / Buyer accepted business proposal
Earlier than 15 daysSales Manager, Faridabad, Financial Advisor accepted business proposal