Vehicle Rental Company Investment Opportunity in New Delhi, India
|Employees||100 - 500|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 6 - 7 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 17 million|
|EBITDA Margin||10 - 20 %|
|Local Time||10:35 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Received over 30 national tourism awards.
- < 100% Y2Y growth. Pre-Covid sales stood at INR 140 crore and we have now recovered to that level.
- Clients include Google, JP Morgan, Samsung, BNY, BCCI, BMW, Hughes, Citi Bank, Bain and co, EY.
- We have 3-year contracts with these corporate clients.
- We get customers due to a strong sales and marketing team:
• Social media team of 2.
• B2B sales team of 15.
• B2C sales team of 4.
- Revenue split between domestic and international is roughly 88:12 respectively. (India and GCC operations).
- Mixed model of employment. 160 drivers are on our permanent payroll while 340 are business partners.
Complete car rental solutions with options for renting SUVs, luxury cars, and even self-drive cars. We also provide:
- ETS (employee transportation services)
- Corporate car rentals.
- Fleets for events.
Tangible assets - Fleet of 390 vehicles with a value of about INR 47 crore; other assets like servers, computers, solar panels, and office fixtures have a value of INR 3 crore.
20,000 sq. ft. head office, owned by promoters in the southern part of New Delhi.
The business's debt is INR 40 cr and its equity is 13 cr.
The company has three shareholders (all from the same family) in a 49:26:25 split.
Earlier than 15 daysHead Of Customer Relationship, Mumbai, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysIndependent Advisor, Mumbai, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Mumbai, Financial Consultant connected with the Business