Need help?

Vehicle Rental Company Seeking Loan in Trichy, India

Online platform groceries store offering online purchase receiving 25+ booking.

Established 1-5 year(s)
Employees 5 - 10
Legal Entity Private Limited Company
Reported Sales USD 11 thousand
Run Rate Sales USD 40 thousand
EBITDA Margin 12 %
Industries Equipment & Supplies Rental + 2 more
Locations  Trichy
Local Time 12:06 PM Asia / Kolkata
Listed By Business Owner / Director
Status Moderately Active
Overall Rating
Seeking Loan
USD 40 thousand for 10.0% annual interest, 2 years (Native Currency: INR 3,000,000)
Reason: For marketing and to expand the business all over India.
Collateral Available: USD 0
Interested to connect with advisors
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Documents
Business Overview

- Platform providing easy, effective and affordable vehicle, household electronics, laptops, bike, taxi & car rental services.

- Have around 50 vendors who are registered with us.

- On average we receive 25 bookings per day.

- Our services are offered in Tamil Nadu and Pondicherry.

- Users can select the product (laptop, bike, taxi, car) and choose the duration according to their convenience, and can make the booking through our website. Duration can be from one day to a month.

- 60% revenue is generated through laptop rental, website rental services and remaining 40% is from vehicle rentals.

- We generate revenue from the vendors through commission on each booking.

- Seeking funds to expand our business all over India.

- Promoter has 5 years of experience in this business.

Products & Services Overview

We are selling grocery online via mobile app and also offer vehicle, laptop, website, household electronics rental services.

Assets Overview

Car, Tata Ace, Bullet bike, Yamaha bike and empty land.

Facilities Overview

Our office space is 500 sq ft and we are going to expand our business.

Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more