Vehicle Rental Startup Investment Opportunity in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Industries||Vehicle Rental + 1 more|
|Local Time||7:48 AM Asia / Kuala Lumpur|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Peer-to-peer (P2P) car-sharing marketplace established to facilitate travelers in renting vehicles directly from local car owners. Given that the typical car remains unused for approximately 95% of its time, this company aspires to emulate the Airbnb model for cars. This enables customers to access the cars of fellow individuals for rentals spanning from hourly, single-day to multi-day durations, offering a convenient alternative to traditional ride-hailing services for longer trips. Additionally, this platform empowers car owners to generate passive income by enhancing the utilization of their vehicles.
- The company has a vision of a world in which communities are more connected, mobility is enhanced, and travel is made more convenient. Our goal is to assist our guests in reaching destinations that may not be accessible by trains and to bridge the gaps in their journeys by allowing them to explore using any available car. Additionally, we aspire to empower hosts to generate additional income to support their vehicles and livelihoods, all while contributing to the improvement of mobility in Asia.
- Our yearly sales are projected to be MYR 24 million and our EBITDA margins are projected to be 40%.
- We intend to launch our app in a couple of months, waiting for territory approval in Malaysia.
Peer-to-Peer (P2P) car-sharing.
Mobile app and website to ensure seamless car rental.
- The business has no tangible assets.
- Intangible assets include:
APAD P2P License, Mobile apps, and our logo.
- Our shareholders have spent close to MYR 3.5 million to acquire a license and build the mobile app.
- The rented corporate office which can accommodate 40-50 staff and measures 2,400 sq ft. is located in Kuala Lumpur.
- The monthly rent is MYR 4,500.
- Currently funded by majority shareholders.
- 3 shareholders with a 50-48-2 % split.
- More than MYR 3.5m, invested in license, webpage & apps.
Earlier than 15 daysInvestor, Growth & Marketing Strategist, Investment, Business & Marketing Growth, Kuala Lumpur, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysHead Of Investments, Investments, Kuala Lumpur, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business