Waffle Store for Sale in Mumbai, India

Franchise outlet of India's leading waffle brand in suburban Mumbai region is for sale.

Established From
Employees
Legal Entity
Reported Sales
Run Rate Sales
USD 50 thousand
EBITDA Margin
30 - 40 %
Industries
Locations
Local Time
5:40 AM Mumbai
Listed By
Business Owner / Director
Status
Moderately Active
Overall Rating
Full Sale
Asking Price: USD 50 thousand (Native Currency: INR 3,500,000)
Reason: Business owner is moving abroad.
Includes physical assets worth USD 35 thousand
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Documents
Business Overview

- Franchise of a Belgian Waffle located next to a popular mall, in a suburban region of Mumbai.

- Franchise agreement is valid for 2 more years and we pay a royalty of 12% to the franchisor.

- Outlet has an average daily sales of more than100 waffles on weekdays and 1.5 times more on the weekend.

- Fully furnished with complete set up which includes equipment, furniture, systems and other facilities.

- Promoter has 3 years experience in hotel management.

- Along with the outlet sales, there is also continuous flow of bulk online orders to add to the tally of revenue.

- 60% of the revenue generated is through online business & the rest 40% is through offline business.

- More than 80% of the walk-ins are repeat customers.

Products & Services Overview

Full-fledged menu of waffles, pancakes, milkshakes and beverages.

Facilities Overview
Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

Frequently
Asked
Questions

  • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
  • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
  • How can I be sure that the business profile will be active?
  • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
  • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
  • Show more