Waste Management Business Investment Opportunity in Mumbai, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Reported Sales||USD 500 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 560 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||3 %|
|Local Time||3:41 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Advisor / Business Broker|
- Our company provides an opportunity to our customers to purchase their daily use and personal care products in an eco-friendly and sustainable manner.
- We have partnerships with Unilever and Nivea. Our company purchases their products in bulk at a subsidised cost such as creams, face wash, salt, flour, coffee, etc. We are also under negotiations with ITC Limited and Reckitt Benckiser. Life of the partnership is 5 years with a renewal option.
- These products are then stores at our sustainable e-fill trucks which go from one residential society to another between Borivali and Kandivali.
- Our customers simply step out from their apartments and purchase their desired products by: bringing their own containers and simply refilling them at our truck, renting an aluminium container from us at a deposit of INR 100 or purchase the product from us in the aluminium container itself.
- Purchasing products this way costs our customers 20 percent lesser as compared to buying them from a supermarket in a plastic container or packet.
- Till date, our company has diverted over 8 million plastic containers from entering the landfill and diverted 28.8 thousand tonnes of plastic contributing to the prevention of 1,000 tonnes of crop from being burnt.
- Customers can also purchase products on our website which will be delivered to them in our branded aluminium containers. They can return us the containers by visit at our truck.
- Currently, there are 4 such e-fill trucks functioning. Each costs INR 4 lakhs to build and purchase. However, our company will have over 12 such trucks running across Mumbai by the end of the year.
- The company was selected as the regional finalists of Young Champions of The Earth where it will represent India & Asia Pacific. The company was also recognized by Reboot the Ocean, Greenpreneurs, and UnLtd India.
- The business also has affiliations with Burger King, McDonalds and Starbucks stores in Mumbai where we supply them with the products they require in aluminium containers. These containers are then re-filled everyday with the same products as per the specific needs of the stores.
- Our company is aiming to pilot in-store refill machines where costumers can simply come to the store and refill their desired products in their own container instead of purchasing them in a plastic packaging from a store.
- The company is also in talks with India’s leading e-vehicle manufacturer - Kinetic Green to boost its scale-up plan.
- The business is extremely valuable due the enormous growth potential of the industry.
Our company provides our customers with their daily use and personal products through the following channels:
- Sustainable e-fill trucks where customers can purchase their desire products by refilling them inside their own containers.
- Purchase their desired products inside our branded aluminium containers. The container can be borrowed at a deposit and refunded or even purchased by the customers.
Physical assets include:
- Refillable trucks.
- Computers, printers and mobiles.
The business does not have any physical locations and all employees are working from home.
Earlier than 15 daysGeneral Manager, Electrical Engineering, Muscat, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysPartner, Sabre Partners Private Equity, Mumbai, Private Equity Firm connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysTrader, Food System, Singapore, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business