Waste to Energy Service Company Investment Opportunity in Moscow, Russia
- Company was established with the purpose of recycling organic waste into electric and thermal energy.
- The company owns a unique technology for processing organic waste and building greenhouse complexes based on electricity production from litters and production waste.
- We are looking for funds for construction of a unique high-tech energy-saving greenhouses using the Dutch technology on 6 hectares area, as well as creation of its own energy center with capacity up to 8 MW / hour based on the recycling of organic waste.
- The project envisages the construction and launching of the greenhouse complex for vegetable production (berries) in protected greenhouses.
- Signed an agreement with the administration of the region on the construction of four facilities in the Tambov region.
Construction of greenhouse complexes, production of equipment for processing of organic waste, production of gas and electricity.