Watches Company Investment Opportunity in Colombo, Sri Lanka
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Company (LLC)|
|Reported Sales||USD 66 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 40 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||18 %|
|Industries||Jewellery + 1 more|
|Local Time||2:07 AM Asia / Colombo|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Up and coming bespoke manufacturer getting recognized by leading manufacturers and sellers.
- The company designs, manufactures, and ships watches and jewellery.
- We are keen to make a revolutionary brand for global markets.
- Marketing is done through word of mouth, Instagram influencers, and industry agents.
- Sales are done through agents and our website.
- Have individual customers in Europe and other parts of the world who place their orders through agents or directly through our website.
- We receive an upfront payment from our customers.
- The precious gems are sourced from Sri Lanka and we pay our suppliers in advance.
- Our sales have dropped as we have paused the shipments of our products.
- We are registered in the UK but all the staff has returned to Sri Lanka due to the pandemic.
- The company plans to operate from the UK after this pandemic subsides.
Custom designed watches and jewellery.
Products are studded with precious stones like diamonds.
Physical assets include the recently acquired land worth GBP 53,000; inventory, parts, and equipment worth GBP 7,000.
Intangible assets include an e-commerce platform and in-house owned designs.
Intangible assets have a value of about GBP 40,000.
Rented 1,500 sq. ft. custom studio, design lab, and diamonds studio in Colombo.
Recently acquired land near Colombo for constructing a workshop.