Water Treatment Company Investment Opportunity in Battaramulla, Sri Lanka
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 150 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 300 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||40 %|
|Industries||Environmental Consultancy + 1 more|
|Local Time||1:22 PM Asia / Colombo|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Our business has designed, constructed and commissioned more than 50 water and wastewater treatment plants. We have also been the leading environmental consultants in the industry.
- We have over 50 clients which include MAS Group, Unilever, Brandix Group, Workwear Lanka, Prime Polymer (MIDAS Group) etc. There is no explicit contract with either of them.
- We have been working with the Government of Sri Lanka for multiple years during which we have built over 20 wastewater treatment plants for them. We hold no contract with the government but simply participate to get the government project tender.
- The business is currently working on 3 projects for building wastewater management plants in Sri Lanka with the average length of a project between 4 to 6 months.
- 75 percent of our revenue is through building these plants.
- Our business also supplies chemicals like PAC and polymers in the wholesale markets.
- We doubled our revenue this year due to high number of projects undertaken.
- This investment is required for undertaking a project with the Government of Sri Lanka and not for the entire company.
- The value of the project is LKR 200 million.
- The proceeds from the project will be split evenly in a 50-50 share.
- The project is to build 5 wastewater treatment plants in Sri Lanka.
- Duration of the project is around 8 months. Post construction, these plants will be leased to the government for 8 years where the proceeds from the project will be collected. After these 8 years, the plants will be transferred to the government.
- We already possess the right to the contract. Being a government project, the risk associated to the project is extremely minimal.
Our services include:
- Environmental consultancy.
- Supply of chemicals.
- Building wastewater management/treatment plants.
Physical assets: land, vehicles, equipment like high-pressure pumps, RO membranes etc.
- We have a rented office spread across 1,500 sq. ft.
- We have workshop for building waste water management plants which is rented and is spread across 8,000 sq. ft.
- Our business has a warehouse which is also used for whole sale of chemicals like PAC and polymers. This facility is also rented and is spread across 10,000 sq. ft.
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Finance, Mumbai, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysSenior Investment Manager, Danish Development Fund (IFU), Copenhagen, Private Equity Firm connected with the Business