↩ Go Back
Need help?

Wellness Retreat Investment Opportunity in Las Terrenas, Dominican Republic

Wellness retreat center focuses on mental health and personal growth seeks investment to purchase property.

Established 5-10 year(s)
Employees 5 - 10
Legal Entity Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
Reported Sales USD 120 thousand
Run Rate Sales USD 120 thousand
EBITDA Margin 40 %
Industries Wellness Retreats
Locations  Las Terrenas
Local Time 2:18 PM America / Santo Domingo
Listed By Business Owner / Director
Status Moderately Active
Overall Rating
Partial Stake Sale
USD 1.7 million for 49.0% stake (Native Currency: USD 1,700,000)
Reason: Buying the land with the house to build the eco-lodge, restaurant and spa. Valuation is based on ou... View More
Includes physical assets worth USD 50 thousand
Interested to connect with advisors
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Business Overview
• Wellness retreat center located in Las Terrenas, Dominican Republic, with 5 employees focusing on mental health and personal growth.
• Popular with international clients, having achieved 5 stars in Google business reviews and top qualification in BookYogaRetreats. com with 500+ clients in the past 5 years.
• We have been receiving people from all around the world. We conduct two retreats every month that we promote online and on specialized platforms.
• Seeking investment to purchase property and build cabins, a restaurant and a spa, to use for retreats.
• Have an experienced team of wellness professionals. Unique and fully staffed retreat center.
Products & Services Overview
We offer:
6 days retreat.
4 days retreat.
2 days retreat.
Meditation classes.
Yoga classes.
Plant medicine.
Healing session.
Reiki.
Restaurant.
Ecolodge.
Spa.
Assets Overview
Assets include complete interiors, furniture, and other related items in the retreat.
Facilities Overview
We are operating in a rented space at the moment in Las Terrenas.
We are seeking capital to buy a 5,700 square meters property to build cabins, a restaurant and a spa, to use for retreats, events and eco-lodges for travelers.
Capitalization Overview
We don’t have any loans or debts. We are two owners, one has 90% and the other 10% of the shares.
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business
3 Investors viewed this Business this week. Register below to connect now!
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more