Women's Clothing Business Seeking Loan in Lucknow, India
|Employees||2 - 5|
|Legal Entity||Sole Proprietorship/Sole Trader|
|Reported Sales||USD 110 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 100 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||12 %|
|Industries||Women's Clothing + 1 more|
|Local Time||4:52 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- We manufacture and sell raw fabrics for ladies' clothes and suits.
- Business provides unstitched ladies suits, sarees, and salwar.
- We design and customize new types of ladies' suits.
- The production capacity is 500 to 600 clothes every month.
- On average, we produce between 15 and 20 costumes and clothing fabrics every day.
- Our company sees good sales from December to March and on seasonal occasions.
- We manufacture the raw fabrics and finished products in our personal property (basement of our house) and sell the fabrics and sarees, salwar from our shops.
- The sales revenue is based on our current operations, we are yet to complete our fiscal year in March of next year, which should be around INR 80- 84 lakhs.
- The promoter has 16 years of experience in the women's clothing industry.
Raw fabric materials, unstitched suits, sarees, and salwar.
Shop interior, furniture, air conditioner, fixtures, and inventory.
We operate in a rented office of 350 sq ft. The rent is INR 41,000 per month.