Women's Clothing Business Seeking Loan in Surat, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Sole Proprietorship/Sole Trader|
|Reported Sales||USD 50 - 60 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 60 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||10 - 20 %|
|Local Time||1:42 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Company is into Kurtis manufacturing business.
- Manufacturing capacity is 500 + garments daily.
- We supply to 12 + wholesalers pan India.
- We use materials like silk, cotton, chanderi, etc to stitch.
- Average lead time for manufacturing and delivering kurtis is 3 days.
- Business has 17 employees who are all tailors.
Kurtis, kurtas pair, sharara set, western wear and all ethnic wear garments.
7 machines worth INR 22,000 per machine, 1 machine worth INR 34,000, and other assets worth INR 20 lakhs.
The factory is located in the east of the city on a 4,000+ sqft area with a monthly rent of INR 12,000.
- Self-funded business.
- Sole proprietorship company.
- Business has no loans.
Earlier than 15 daysGM, Conglomerate, Mumbai, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business