Women's Clothing Company Investment Opportunity in Mumbai, India
|Employees||2 - 5|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Local Time||8:51 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- India's first hemp jeans maker and India's first hemp woman entrepreneur.
- We were listed as one of the top 3 companies of hemp products.
- We used to generate INR 40 lakh revenue per annum before the pandemic and now we want to restart the operations.
- Participated in many exhibitions, listed on amazon USA, Mexico, and Canada.
- Developed a healthy import cycle for fabric. Created an export channel to such countries.
- Have a lot of orders ready from earlier clients so looking to restart soon.
- Manufacturing was outsourced to other producers.
- We will mainly focus on B2B sales and wholesale due to high volume business.
- Had export orders but due to Corona, it was cancelled.
We used to produce women's hemp office wear, women's hemp jeans, hemp innerwear for women, and hemp t-shirts for men & women.
Business has only intangible assets: Trademarked logo, website and brand name.
Rented out an office in West Mumbai and we outsource the manufacturing process.
Bootstrapped till 2018-19. Took a stand up India loan of INR 40 lakhs to grow business during the pandemic. Currently, the debt of INR 12 lakhs is outstanding. Business has two directors.
Earlier than 15 daysManager, Printing And Signage, Auckland, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysBusiness Development, India, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Recreational And Sporting Activities, Hyderabad, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business