Need help?

Yachts and Boats Company Investment Opportunity in Vourvourou, Greece

Boat rental company with 100 bookings per boat throughout summer season is seeking investment.

Established 1-5 year(s)
Employees 2 - 5
Legal Entity Limited Liability Company (LLC)
Reported Sales USD 60 thousand
Run Rate Sales USD 90 thousand
EBITDA Margin 40 %
Industries Vehicle Rental + 1 more
Locations  Vourvourou
Local Time 4:39 AM Europe / Athens
Listed By Business Owner / Director
Status Moderately Active
Overall Rating
Seeking Investment
USD 80 thousand for 40.0% stake (Native Currency: EUR 80,000)
Reason: Funds are required to apply for additional funding through the European funding programs (ESPA 2021-... View More
Includes physical assets worth USD 120 thousand
Interested to connect with advisors
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Documents
Business Overview

- We are a boat rental company located in a tourist area in Greece.

- This is a seasonal business with it's peak during the 4 to 6 summer months.

- Currently, we have 7 boats that are rented on per day basis by the tourists. The business operated 3 rental boats in the 2020 summer season, organically expanded size to 5 rental boats in the 2021 summer season, and further organically expanded size to 7 rental boats for the upcoming summer season.

- Our rental fleet consists of 4 small sized boats, 1 medium sized boat and 2 big sized boats.

- Offer small sized boats that can accommodate 4 people, medium sized boats that can accommodate 6 people and the large sized boats can accomodate 8 people and are often used by 2 different families together.

- We have purchased the boats from boat importation, distribution and retail company that we are involved with in an exclusive partnership.

- On average, we receive 100 bookings in total throughout summer season per boat.

- We charge a day rate of EUR 120 for the smaller boats, EUR 160 for medium sized boats and EUR 200 for large boats.

- The promoter has acquired a deep knowledge of the European & international boat market, through managing a family owned importation, retail, manufacturing, rental business for close to 40 years.

- The afore mentioned partnership allows for severely advantageous prices, compared to the competition, when procuring operating equipment i. e. boats, enabling the boat rental company to experience high returns on investment, facilitating this unprecedented organic growth.

- Company has 2 owners, one with 90% stake and the other with 10% equity stake.

- The business does not have any loans.

Products & Services Overview

Boat rental services to customers with no license required, optional skipper services are also offered by us, and boat tours also available.

Assets Overview

7 rental boats, 2 pickup trucks, information kiosk, cleaning & all other necessary equipment.

Facilities Overview

We pay an yearly lease amount of 3,500 € for a leased area of 2,500 sq. meter plot on Vourvourou's main commercial/tourist avenue.

Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business

3 Investors viewed this Business this week.
Register below to connect now!

Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more