Businesses for Sale in New York - Buy a Business in New York (NY)

20+ Businesses for Sale in New York as on January 2019. Buy a Business in New York and 149 countries, 950+ Industries, with profit margins up to 50% asking price ranging from USD 300 thousand - 20 million. Explore pre-screened Businesses for Sale in New York with verified contact details, valuation details and business photographs. Join our 652,000+ member network to Buy a Business in New York. Create a Business profile to Sell your Business in New York.

  • New York

  • Businesses For Sale

Profitable Tires and Rubber Products Company for Sale in New Jersey, United States

Outstanding and highly efficient used tire salvage operation with recurring revenue.
- This unique business is very profitable and has an unparalleled business model with highly coveted contracts in place. - This business picks up used tires from retail auto shops for free. - There is a huge demand for quality used tires here in the USA as well as South America and they are a major supplier. - 35% of the tires are resale-able for excellent profits. The other 65% of the tires are shredded and recycled by another company. - They are strategically located next to the recycling operation and it creates a symbiotic relationship for them that certainly adds to the bottom line. - This business is an absolute winner that does not take exhausting hours to manage and produces and excellent cash flow stream. - It is also a very efficient business with the highest margins for businesses in this category. It’s a home run acquisition for sure. - This businesses largest contracted customer is currently in a very aggressive growth phase and they are adding a new location every other week. Just in the last 6 months this operation has picked up 20 new stores just from this major supplier alone and have the right to every new store that opens. - Any ambitious new owner of this business could easily gain new accounts from big companies like BJ’s, COSTCO, SEARS, STS, ETC. - This business currently has about 4% market share. There are approx. 30 million used tires disposed of annually in the Tri-State, all of them waiting to be picked up and profited from.
7.6   New York
Run Rate Sales
USD 2.9 million
32 %
Full Sale
USD 3.5 million
Contact Business

Amusement Park for Sale in New Jersey, United States

Excellent cash flowing indoor family amusement and entertainment center is poised for master franchise growth.
Excellent cash flowing indoor family amusement and entertainment center is poised for master franchise growth. This beautiful indoor athletic / amusement facility is fun for the whole family. This franchised business has proven a proven business model with phenomenal above- average margins. This is a Master Franchisee that currently owns the expansion rights for NY City, Long Island, and Northern New Jersey. The facility and all of its equipment are brand new and in top notch condition, it is a “Must See. This is a very easy business to own and operate. It currently has a strong management team and is an excellent candidate for a semi- passive ownership portfolio business. This business has achieved year over year growth organically and through marketing. This is a Year Round Business with steady and predictable revenue that has a constant contact list of 80,000+ people and a combined social media following of over 20,000. This Business can certainly achieve more revenue growth at the current facility just by utilizing its extra space with new attractions and revenue streams. The business is growing since the time it was established. Suitable for buyers with Business Management Experience or Prior Business Ownership Management Experience or Prior Business Ownership. Potential: As a Master Franchisee growth potential is huge, especially in the New York Metro Area. This could easily be a $10,000,000+ annual revenue business. The current owners have devised a three phase growth plan and they have the knowledge to open new locations in the most efficient and cost effective manner. They are willing to act as consultants and pass this knowledge and know-how onto the next owner.
8.0   New York
Run Rate Sales
USD 2.6 million
20 %
Full Sale
USD 2.1 million
Contact Business
Need help?