Trucking Businesses for Sale - Buy a Trucking Business

5 Trucking Businesses for Sale as on July 2019. Buy a Trucking Business from 158 countries with profit margins up to 34%. Explore pre-screened Trucking Businesses for Sale with verified contact details, valuation details and business photographs. Join our 835,000+ member network to Buy a Trucking Business. Create a Business profile to Sell your Trucking Business.

Filters
  • Truck Rental

  • Freight Trucking

  • Businesses For Sale

Truck Management Software Company for Sale in Troy, United States

Company in Troy having developed Transportation Management Software for trucking industry and has served 600+ clients.
- Trucking software solution company based in Troy. We have developed a Transport Management Software for trucking industry. - Our software manages trucking fleets through out North America and offers various surveillance to view trucks, trailers and live on-road shipments. - Over 70 customers are billed monthly. - Have served more than 600 clients since inception. Our clients are small and medium size business customers. - Some of our clients are KeepTruckin, SaferWatch, Engaged Financial and Superior Trucking Payroll Service. - Buyer would get all active accounts, software, licenses and current contacts. - Our software is being updated regularly since the last 2 years. - Promoter has more than 5 years of experience in this business.
8.4   Troy
Run Rate Sales
USD 540 thousand
EBITDA Margin
34 %
Full Sale
USD 2 million
Contact Business

Freight Trucking Business for Sale in Chennai, India

Seeking buyer for a well running online based transport business generating 5 lakhs monthly turnover.
- We are a mini truck transport and logistics business that operates within Chennai. - Most of our bookings are online through our website and Google Ads. - We receive between 8 to 10 bookings per day and 80% of bookings are done by new customers. - 80% of our customers are new customers and remaining 20% are our regular customers. - Have 3 mini trucks, 1 car and 1 recovery truck, 1 tempo traveler along with 6 drivers. These are attached vehicles. - Business Owner has 3 years of experience in this business.
8.7   Chennai
Run Rate Sales
USD 90 thousand
EBITDA Margin
15 %
Full Sale
USD 7 thousand
Contact Business

Freight Trucking Company for Sale in Mumbai, India

Logistics company focused on cold chain logistics having a fleet of more than 40 trucks.
- We are a logistics company providing Refrigerated trucks. - Specialising in secondary distribution of cold chain products. - Have more than 40 refrigerated trucks for transport of temperature controlled products. - Company owns the trucks and the capacity of each truck ranges from 1 to 6 MT. - We have long term contracts with 10 customers on a dedicated model. - Currently only operate in West and South India. - Promoters have more than 25 years experience in the cold chain industry.
7.2   Mumbai
Run Rate Sales
USD 700 thousand
EBITDA Margin
24 %
Full Sale
USD 1.2 million
Contact Business

Freight Trucking Company for Sale in Mumbai, India

For Sale: Logistics business with 38 company owned refrigerated trucks operating across India.
- We are a logistics and transportation company providing solution with specialized refrigerated trucks. - Operate using 38 company owned lorries. - Specialize in transportation of perishables, chocolates, ice cream and pharmaceuticals. - Our clientele includes several blue-chip companies on a long term contract. - Company has a pan India reach. - Promoter has over 10 years of experience in the transportation and logistics field.
7.2   Mumbai
Run Rate Sales
USD 1.7 million
EBITDA Margin
10 - 20 %
Full Sale
USD 2.3 million
Contact Business

Profitable Freight Trucking Business for Sale in Andhra Pradesh, India

Fleet owners of 100 multi axle trucks providing transport services to 5 long standing clients.
- 2004 established company providing transportation services to mineral industry. - Company owns 100 multi axle TATA trucks. - We have 5 regular clients based in Chennai with whom we have contracts of more than 10 years. - Promoter has a decade of industry experience.
6.8   Andhra Pradesh
Run Rate Sales
USD 6 million
EBITDA Margin
20 - 30 %
Full Sale
USD 4.4 million
Contact Business
Need help?