8.6 / 10 · Established in 2019, 2 Franchisees currently, Headquartered in Ahmedabad
|Format||Investment||Brand Fee||Space||Staff||Exp. Monthly Sales||Profit Margin||Royalty|
|Franchise Partner||USD 6.7 - 13.5 thousand||USD 0||Not Required||5||USD 1.3 thousand||30%||20% on revenue has to be paid to the franchisor|
|Format Name||Franchise Partner|
|Investment||USD 6.7 - 13.5 thousand|
|Brand Fee||USD 0|
|Space||0 - 0 Sq Ft|
|Expected Monthly Sales||USD 1.3 thousand|
|Royalty / Commission||20% on revenue has to be paid to the franchisor|
About Booz Electric Scooters (Hello Skate Mobility LLP)
We are an urban electric mobility startup focused on providing app based electric kick scooters for rentals to places like universities, tech parks, townships and tourist spots.
Whether it be a business park, university, township or a tourist spot, our designs are crafted keeping Indian infrastructures in mind to give you a fun-mobility experience.
We believe that mobility is something that excites an individual every morning before reaching their desks. We are here to eliminate the fueled vehicles used for personal transportation within a business premises and replace them with personal, hygiene and emission neutral mobility.
Products and Services
We provide electric kick scooters with and without seats, along with charging stations, spares, training and mobile applications for end users.
Preferred LocationsDelhi, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Haryana, Kerala, Telangana.
How to get Booz Electric Scooters (Hello Skate Mobility LLP) Franchise?
We explain the business model, negotiate and decide on the terms, sign NDAs, sign a franchise agreement and then proceed with the on-boarding. Investor can be ready to start operations within 30 days. If interested, kindly contact us through SMERGERS.
What are some of the things we look for in a Franchisee?
- The partner will be responsible to handle all the day to day activities of maintaining the electric scooters.
- This includes the cleaning and maintenance of the scooters and the charging stations and also submitting a daily report on the mobile application.
- The franchise partner will be operating the business out of the client's premises for instance: it could be a university, town-ship, or office complex.
- 25% of the initial investment amount needs to be paid once the franchise partner is on-boarded onto the platform. The investment amount ranges from INR 5 lakh to INR 10 lakh out of which 25% is refundable if there's a failure in finding a client.
- Enterprising partners can also help us in finding new clients however that is not at all necessary and is not expected of the franchise partner. If partners find a client, there will be discounted franchise fees.
Support you can expect from the company
- We will be handling all the marketing. Once 25% of the initial investment amount (fully refundable) is paid, our marketing team will find a client for the franchise partner.
- We will be setting up the entire premises, the rental amount, server and monthly GPS costs will be paid by us. The premises will be provided by us.
- The rental payment charged per scooter is INR 3,800/monthly which will be collected by the partner. Out of this, 80% is to be kept with the partner and rest 20% will be shared with us.
- We will also provide all the training and give access to the mobile application. All the server costs of the mobile application will be handled by us. If partner is no more interested in doing the business or premises cancels the subscriptions then partners will be given rights to sell the scooters in aftermarket retails, assistance in setting up online stores will be provided by us (Amazon, Flipkart, Indiamart)
- Additionally, the entire fleet will be provided by us. The only responsibility of the partner is daily operations.
5 hours agoDirector, Telecom, Patna, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysAutomotive Engineer, Engineering Consulting & Technology, Île-de-France, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysVolunteer, NGO, Hyderabad, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business
- 2000+ Page Views
- 1000+ Investor Views
When was Booz Electric Scooters established?Booz Electric Scooters was established in 2019 in Ahmedabad and is reported to have 2 Franchisees currently
What is the investment required to take up Booz Electric Scooters Franchisee?Investment required ranges from INR 5 lakh - 10 lakh depending on the format offered.
What is the space requirement for taking up Booz Electric Scooters Franchisee?Space required ranges from 0 sq ft depending on the format.
What Franchisee formats does Booz Electric Scooters offer?Booz Electric Scooters offers 1 format, i.e Franchise Partner.
How to get Booz Electric Scooters Franchisee?We explain the business model, negotiate and decide on the terms, sign NDAs, sign a franchise agreement and then proceed with the on-boarding. Investor can be ready to start operations within 30 days. If interested, kindly contact us through SMERGERS.