Need help?

Lock & Stock - Edutech Sales Partner Opportunity

9.2 / 10  ·  Established in 2017, 3 Sales Partners currently, Headquartered in Dubai

This Company is on a Premium Plan

All Formats

Format Investment Brand Fee Space Staff Exp. Monthly Sales Profit Margin Royalty
Country Development Partner USD 41 - 82 thousand USD 5 thousand Not Required 2 USD 8 thousand 30% - We charge a commission of 50% on all enrolment revenue generated from that territory. Remaining 50% of the enrolment revenue belongs to the franchise partner. - We charge a commission of 40% on all marketing packages and non-enrollment revenue generated from that territory. Remaining 60% belongs to the franchise partner. - This is the only expense that the partner shall bear, aside from the monthly contribution.
Format Name Country Development Partner
Investment USD 41 - 82 thousand
Brand Fee USD 5 thousand
Space 0 - 0 Sq Ft
Staff 2
Expected Monthly Sales USD 8 thousand
Profit Margin 30%
Royalty / Commission - We charge a commission of 50% on all enrolment revenue generated from that territory. Remaining 50% of the enrolment revenue belongs to the franchise partner. - We charge a commission of 40% on all marketing packages and non-enrollment revenue generated from that territory. Remaining 60% belongs to the franchise partner. - This is the only expense that the partner shall bear, aside from the monthly contribution.

Documents

About Lock & Stock

Lock & Stock is a mobile app that is disrupting the way that students enrol into university. We are an education marketplace that connects students with universities through guaranteed scholarships. Our model is entirely digital, and last year our platform processed 3% of all private UAE enrolments and transferred almost USD 1 million in scholarships to students.

Our model is extremely successful because we help universities reduce their cost per student enrolment and we help students reduce their tuition burden. Thus, despite negative growth in the UAE's higher education industry last year, we were able to grow our revenues 150% YoY.

We have been published by over 40 publications from around the world, including Tech Radar, Entrepreneur and Mashable. We were named a Future Star at the Arabian Business Awards and we won the award for Best Education Incentive at the UAE Business Awards. Last year we were named Disruption of the Year at the Gulf Capital Awards.

Our model is perfectly replicable in any country in the world with a private higher education sector and a large young population. After the very successful launch of our first 'Country Development Partner' in Pakistan last year, we now seek enterprising individuals/companies to join us in our journey of becoming the largest education marketplace in the world.

Franchise partner does not have to invest in an office set-up or spend on any other things. The total investment value of AED 150-300K which is mentioned on the profile is nothing but the monthly payment/fee paid to us by the franchise partner for the development of territory's student userbase and operations. Franchise partner does not have to invest AED 150-300K at a time instead they have to pay us a monthly fee until a certain time (can be negotiated later). The brand/company is responsible for the revenue generation.

Products and Services

Education marketplace with mobile app that aims to connect students with universities through guaranteed scholarships.

Preferred Locations

Nigeria, Bangladesh, Australia, Singapore, Vietnam, Malaysia, Israel, Sri Lanka, New Zealand, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain.

How to become Lock & Stock Sales Partner?

Connect with us on SMERGERS and we will guide you through the process.

What are some of the things we look for in a Sales Partner?

All Country Development Partners must provide the following -

I) Core responsibility of the partner is to pay us monthly fee for territory development and guide the dedicated team with onboarding universities and students.

II) Should pay a monthly contribution fee to the development of territory's student userbase and operations (this is the only required cost which is already mentioned in the investment needed)

III) Guidance on popular brands and universities to target within the territory.

IV) Be a reliable point of contact in that territory for our team.

V) May also provide assistance with securing new university partners, new brand partners, media and PR coverage if possible.

Support you can expect from the company

We will work alongside the franchise partner to replicate our education marketplace in their territory and will be responsible for.

I) Technical development and maintenance.

II) Assisting students within territory with their enrolment into university.

III) Acquiring new brands and new university partners.

IV) Marketing promotion for new student acquisition.

V) Finance and accounting of the operation.

VI) Revenue and leads will be generated by us.

Recent Activity

Profile Stats

  • 10+ introductions
  • 1000+ Page Views
  • 700+ Investor Views

Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Lock & Stock
(One Time Registration)
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these opportunities

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • When was Lock & Stock established?
      Lock & Stock was established in 2017 in Dubai and is reported to have 3 Sales Partners currently
    • What is the investment required to take up Lock & Stock Sales Partner?
      Investment required ranges from AED 150 thousand - 300 thousand depending on the format offered.
    • What is the space requirement for taking up Lock & Stock Sales Partner?
      Space required ranges from 0 sq ft depending on the format.
    • What Sales Partner formats does Lock & Stock offer?
      Lock & Stock offers 1 format, i.e Country Development Partner.
    • How to get Lock & Stock Sales Partner?
      Connect with us on SMERGERS and we will guide you through the process.
    • Show more