7.4 / 10 · Established in 2008, 350 Franchisees currently, Headquartered in Jeddah
|Format||Investment including Brand Fee||Brand Fee||Space||Staff||Exp. Monthly Sales||Profit Margin||Royalty|
|Dine-in Store||USD 267 - 400 thousand||USD 50 thousand||1,076 - 2,690 Sq Ft||9||USD 67 thousand||25%||6% to 10% Royalty|
|Take Away Store||USD 267 - 400 thousand||USD 50 thousand||322 - 538 Sq Ft||7||USD 33 thousand||25%||6% to 10% Royalty|
|Canteen||USD 267 - 400 thousand||USD 50 thousand||538 - 753 Sq Ft||6||USD 24 thousand||25%||6% to 10% Royalty|
|Shop in Shop||USD 267 - 400 thousand||USD 50 thousand||322 - 1,076 Sq Ft||5||USD 12 thousand||25%||6% to 10% Royalty|
|Drive Thru Kiosk||USD 213 - 267 thousand||USD 24 thousand||161 - 269 Sq Ft||7||USD 40 thousand||25%||6% to 10% Royalty|
|Format Name||Dine-in Store||Take Away Store||Canteen||Shop in Shop||Drive Thru Kiosk|
|Investment||USD 267 - 400 thousand||USD 267 - 400 thousand||USD 267 - 400 thousand||USD 267 - 400 thousand||USD 213 - 267 thousand|
|Brand Fee||USD 50 thousand||USD 50 thousand||USD 50 thousand||USD 50 thousand||USD 24 thousand|
|Space||1,076 - 2,690 Sq Ft||322 - 538 Sq Ft||538 - 753 Sq Ft||322 - 1,076 Sq Ft||161 - 269 Sq Ft|
|Expected Monthly Sales||USD 67 thousand||USD 33 thousand||USD 24 thousand||USD 12 thousand||USD 40 thousand|
|Royalty / Commission||6% to 10% Royalty||6% to 10% Royalty||6% to 10% Royalty||6% to 10% Royalty||6% to 10% Royalty|
About Mikel Coffee (Mikel Coffee Company Limited)
Mikel Coffee is a Greek company, with its journey beginning in 2008 in the city of Larissa, where it opened its first store. From its start, Mikel Coffee became a point of reference throughout Greece. Thus, people of various ages, cultures and backgrounds ended up, not just making coffee dates, but saying "see you at Mikel's". With a presence in 5 continents and with 350 stores in its network, Mikel Coffee emerges as one of the fastest growing concepts to date. The smell of freshly ground coffee, the welcoming environment, and our Baristas smiles are a promise for a good day and an even better tomorrow.
At Mikel we focus on the perfection of the products and services that we offer, through the full control of the entire productions process:
• Selection of coffee beans via expert master roasters.
• A unique blend of 100% Espresso Arabica coming from the finest harvests of South and Central America, Africa, and India.
• Extensive range of high-quality machinery.
• Maintaining strict control over the brewing phase.
• High quality staff training.
Our business model is flexible that offers:
• 5 Shop formats with flexible set up with ergonomic layout, including (Dine-in store, take away store, canteen, shop in shop & drive thru)
• Competitive staff requirements.
• Menu customization according to local sensory preferences & market dynamics.
• Limited Raw Material Supply: Espresso Coffee, Chocolate, Iced Tea & Mikel Merchandise.
• Strong and beloved brand in the market.
• Many years of experience in the coffee industry.
• 5 different types of stores.
• Immediate preparation of architectural designs with modern technological methods.
• Quality assured (ISO 22000)
• Complete personnel training.
• Continuous support.
• Marketing support.
Our industry is constantly evolving and developing. Franchising is a relationship of continuous.
Cooperation resulting in a successful outcome. At Mikel, we aim to provide products and services of the highest quality and specifications. We are constantly looking for new partners, who fit our philosophy, with the desire and passion to spread the habit of good coffee to every corner of the world!
- The figures provided for our franchise formats are based on the sales generated by our existing outlets.
Products and Services
Our range of products includes:
• Hot beverages.
• Cold beverages.
• Cakes & desserts.
• Retail & merchandise items.
Preferred LocationsSaudi Arabia.
How to get Mikel Coffee (Mikel Coffee Company Limited) Franchise?
Connect with us on SMERGERS and we will guide through the process.
What are some of the things we look for in a Franchisee?
We expect our franchisees to operate their café in a manner consistent with our brand image and standards, while also contributing to the growth and success of the franchise as a whole. Effective communication, ongoing training and support, and a focus on mutual success can help foster a strong franchisee-franchiser relationship. And that is by adherence to the terms and conditions of the franchise agreement, which includes but not limited to:
1. Implementation of the brand’s standards and guidelines, including the use of the logo, color schemes, and marketing materials.
2. Implementation of operational procedures, including the menu, recipes, preparation methods, and service standards.
3. Participation in training and support programs that we provide to ensure they are equipped to run the café successfully.
4. Franchisees should meet their financial obligations, including paying any ongoing fees and royalties.
5. Franchisees should provide regular reports on their café's performance, including financial statements and other key performance indicators.
6. Franchisees should comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including those related to food safety, health and safety, and employment.
Support you can expect from the company
Mikel Franchise Package includes:
1- Initial set up.
• Area Exclusivity.
• Store location inspection & approval.
• Shop design & material specs.
• Equipment specs & ordering.
• Construction guidance.
• 4 weeks training: production, management.
• Operations manual.
• Menu adaptation & pricing.
2. Operational support:
• Functional support: ongoing training and support in many areas critical to the success of your business, including unit operations and maintenance, quality assurance, customer-service techniques, HR administration, business management, IT support (POS, PDA)
• R&D support: NPDs, production efficiency techniques.
• Marketing support: Strategy implementation, creative materials.
Earlier than 15 daysGM, Fast Food Restaurant, Dubai, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
- 500+ Page Views
- 100+ Investor Views
When was Mikel Coffee established?Mikel Coffee was established in 2008 in Jeddah and is reported to have 350 Franchisees currently
What is the investment required to take up Mikel Coffee Franchisee?Investment required ranges from SAR 800 thousand - 1.5 million depending on the format offered.
What is the space requirement for taking up Mikel Coffee Franchisee?Space required ranges from 161 - 2690 sq ft depending on the format.
What Franchisee formats does Mikel Coffee offer?Mikel Coffee offers 5 formats, i.e Dine-in Store,Take Away Store,Canteen,Shop in Shop,Drive Thru Kiosk.
How to get Mikel Coffee Franchisee?Connect with us on SMERGERS and we will guide through the process.