Need help?

Generic Pharmaceuticals Businesses Seeking Loan in Kochi

Results 1 - 1 of 1 - Generic Pharmaceuticals Businesses Seeking Loan in Kochi. Lend to a Generic Pharmaceutical Business.

Filters
  • Generic Pharmaceuticals

  • Kochi

  • Business Loan

 

Profitable Generic Pharmaceuticals Company Seeking Loan in Kochi, India

Pharmaceutical company involved in contract-based manufacturing and marketing with own pharmacy seeks a business loan.
- Well-established company involved in the pharma industry for more than 6 years registered in Ernakulam and with headquarters in Kochi. - Company get our products manufactured from the other units. - Products are sold to 26 distributors and a few wholesalers associated with us. - We also have our own pharmacy. - 80% of the revenue is generated from the wholesalers and distributors and the remaining 20% through sales on pharmacy. - Business also has its own website for marketing. - Our operations were generating decent revenue before Covid. - Covid has affected our business and there is a huge dip in sales. - The business is capable of generating more revenue and profits but needs funds for re-establishment. - Promoters can provide their residential property as collateral (if required).
7.6   Kochi
Run Rate Sales
USD 90 thousand
EBITDA Margin
40 %
Business Loan
USD 65 K at 12%
Contact Business

Frequently
Asked
Questions

  • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?

    SMERGERS scrutinizes all profiles and only features a select group of businesses, investors, advisors that meet a basic requirement. When required, certain members may have submitted some form of proof …read more

  • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?

    We regularly filter out businesses which are inactive or have already closed a transaction. Typically, if the business is actively looking to sell/raise capital, the status is shown in …read more

  • How can I be sure about privacy and confidentiality?

    We understand the level of confidentiality required in strategic transactions and we strive to provide a safe and secure experience for our members. Please review our privacy policy. We also …read more

  • How can I contact a business listed on SMERGERS?

    You need to be logged in before you connect with a business. Click here to register and message the business If you are already logged in, please use the contact …read more

  • Should you buy an existing business or start a business from scratch?

    Buying an existing business is generally an easier way to start a business with an immediate head start. It saves valuable time and administrative efforts, considering starting from scratch is …read more

  • How successful has SMERGERS been in helping its users successfully close a deal?

    SMERGERS is a discovery and matchmaking platform with a global reach. It helps in connecting Businesses, Investors, Acquirers, Lenders, M&A Advisors and Boutique Investment Banks across locations, industries and transactions …read more

  • Show more