Need help?

Home Appliances Businesses for Sale in Bulgaria

Results 1 - 1 of 1 - Home Appliances Businesses for Sale in Bulgaria. Buy a Home Appliance Business.

  • Home Appliances

  • Bulgaria

  • Businesses For Sale


Construction Machinery Business for Sale in Bulgaria

For Sale: 100-year old manufacturer of hoisting & lifting machinery and household appliances.
- Company was established in 1916 and with over 100 years of experience in the manufacturing sector, it is one of the oldest engineering enterprises in Bulgaria. - Manufactures two different lines of products which are hoisting & lifting machinery and household appliances. - About 60% of revenue is generated through hoisting & lifting machinery segment and remaining 40% through household appliances segment. - Company is well-known for its products across the world and they are one of the main producers of stacking machine in Eastern Europe. - The business currently operates at only 60% capacity. It has all the required licenses and certificates including ISO 9001: 2015.
8.0   Bulgaria
Run Rate Sales
USD 3 million
Business for Sale
USD 10 Mn
Contact Business


  • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?

    SMERGERS scrutinizes all profiles and only features a select group of businesses, investors, advisors that meet a basic requirement. When required, certain members may have submitted some form of proof …read more

  • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?

    We regularly filter out businesses which are inactive or have already closed a transaction. Typically, if the business is actively looking to sell/raise capital, the status is shown in …read more

  • How can I be sure about privacy and confidentiality?

    We understand the level of confidentiality required in strategic transactions and we strive to provide a safe and secure experience for our members. Please review our privacy policy. We also …read more

  • How can I contact a business listed on SMERGERS?

    You need to be logged in before you connect with a business. Click here to register and message the business If you are already logged in, please use the contact …read more

  • Should you buy an existing business or start a business from scratch?

    Buying an existing business is generally an easier way to start a business with an immediate head start. It saves valuable time and administrative efforts, considering starting from scratch is …read more

  • How successful has SMERGERS been in helping its users successfully close a deal?

    SMERGERS is a discovery and matchmaking platform with global reach. It helps in connecting Businesses, Investors, Acquirers, Lenders, M&A Advisors and Boutique Investment Banks across locations, indsutries and transactions.

    Over …read more

  • Show more