Need help?

Household Products Businesses Seeking Loan in Moradabad

Results 1 - 1 of 1 - Household Products Businesses Seeking Loan in Moradabad. Lend to a Household Product, Plant Protection Agent, Air Freshener, Auto Cleaning Product, Brooms, Brushe and Dustpan, Cleaning Supply, Laundry Supply or a Paper Tissue Business.

Filters
  • Household Products

  • Moradabad

  • Business Loan

 

Kitchen Utensils Business Seeking Loan in Moradabad, India

Copper product manufacturing & marketing company that manufactures 50,000 bottles a month.
- Manufacturer of copper water bottles that are sold under a trademarked proprietary brand. - We manufacture about 50,000 pieces / month & have 50 SKUs in the water bottle segment. - Currently operating with a production capacity of 50% and intend to increase it by 20%. - In addition to this, we also manufacture copper water dispensers and utensils which are also sold under a proprietary brand. - The copper bottle segment constitutes a major part of our revenue and contributes about 55% of our B2C sales and the remaining 45% is achieved through B2B wholesalers who are located pan India. - We have tied up with e-commerce platforms such as Easzymall, Paytm, Flipkart, Amazon, and Naaptol. - We are also into the resale of copper utensils and kitchenware. However, this does not contribute to our majority sales. - The wholesalers are usually given a credit period of 2.5 months to pay the transaction amount. - Physical assets owned by the business include manufacturing equipment, plant, and inventory.
5.8   Moradabad
Run Rate Sales
USD 1.3 million
EBITDA Margin
10 - 20 %
Business Loan
USD 60 K at 24%
Contact Business

Frequently
Asked
Questions

  • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?

    SMERGERS scrutinizes all profiles and only features a select group of businesses, investors, advisors that meet a basic requirement. When required, certain members may have submitted some form of proof …read more

  • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?

    We regularly filter out businesses which are inactive or have already closed a transaction. Typically, if the business is actively looking to sell/raise capital, the status is shown in …read more

  • How can I be sure about privacy and confidentiality?

    We understand the level of confidentiality required in strategic transactions and we strive to provide a safe and secure experience for our members. Please review our privacy policy. We also …read more

  • How can I contact a business listed on SMERGERS?

    You need to be logged in before you connect with a business. Click here to register and message the business If you are already logged in, please use the contact …read more

  • Should you buy an existing business or start a business from scratch?

    Buying an existing business is generally an easier way to start a business with an immediate head start. It saves valuable time and administrative efforts, considering starting from scratch is …read more

  • How successful has SMERGERS been in helping its users successfully close a deal?

    SMERGERS is a discovery and matchmaking platform with a global reach. It helps in connecting Businesses, Investors, Acquirers, Lenders, M&A Advisors and Boutique Investment Banks across locations, industries and transactions …read more

  • Show more