CEO, Advisor, Delhi, India
Advisor in Delhi Seeking Businesses Upto USD 100 million
Name, Phone, EmailAvailable after connect
CompanyAvailable after connect
We are a tech driven boutique Investment Banking Advisory Services Company that makes a widely known organization with diversified clientele ranging from sectors like Energy, Logistics & Transportation Services, Healthcare Finance, Oil & Gas, Infrastructure Real Estate, Aviation Sector Hotel & hospitality. Our team members hold over 30 years of experience in their respective fields, which enables us to stand a step ahead when it comes to quality of services that are being delivered. We have an assembly of services that includes resolving any crisis subjected to Project financing, Debt / Private Equity financing, M&A, Financial Planning, Investment Banking, etc creation, management and delivery cycles much more efficient and transparent by leveraging technology. We charge a minimum of 2% advisory fee.
Investment SizeBetween 50 million - 100 million USD
- To co-develop or to invest or co-invest globally in institutional quality infrastructure direct assets or projects or SPVs holding assets that will generate long-term predictable revenue. Our capital is long-term patient capital to hold assets during its PPA or concession period.
- We prefer Power (gas-fired, hydroelectric, solar, wind, geothermal, waste-to-energy, biomass, transmission lines etc), Transportation (roads, airports, seaports, railways, metro-transits etc) and Water (wastewater treatment plants, desalination plants, water pipelines) infrastructure assets or projects.
- We prefer mid-to-large scale projects, usually with our equity investment tag of over US$100M each (and no upper limit). However, we will be happy to look at smaller sized projects on a case by case basis, particularly in the emerging markets.
- We prefer bankable PPA or concession agreements with the government agencies or investment graded organizations for 20+ years with predictable revenue.
- We are open to PPP, BOT, BOOT, IPP, G2G, and other models.
- We expect IRR in line with the local market depending on the size, location, nature of project and risk involved.
- Consortiums: we will be happy to work together with the local developers or contractors in the emerging countries to bring world-class foreign strategic partners (engineers, technical consultants, EPC contractors, project managers, operators etc) to qualify for their upcoming larger and complex projects or to co-develop (and co-invest) their projects on hand and to create world-class consortiums.
- Geographies: OECD countries (e. g. Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Chile. Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Mexico, Netherlands, NewZealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States)
Local Time6:39 PM
Sector PreferenceCoal, Integrated Oil and Gas, Oil & Gas Exploration and Production, Freight & Logistics, Apparel Stores, Electronic Equipment, Telecom Infrastructure, IT Infrastructure, Energy & Utilities, Industrial Goods, Financials, Healthcare, Technology, Building, Construction and Maintenance, Food & Beverage, Retail Shops, Education, Transportation & Logistics, Media & Publishing, Travel & Leisure, Textiles & Apparel, Business Services
Connected with 1 business
Received 24 proposals
M&A Advisor in Delhi,
Technology M&A Advisor,
Business Broker in India,
Business Broker in Delhi,
Technology Business Broker,
Energy & Utility M&A Advisor,
Tech Investment Advisory Firms,
Energy & Utility Business Broker,
Investment Advisory Firms in Delhi,
Investment Advisory Firms in India,
Technology Investment Advisory Firms,
Transportation & Logistic M&A Advisor,
Transportation & Logistic Business Broker,
Energy & Utility Investment Advisory Firms,
Transportation & Logistic Investment Advisory Firms