Director, Restaurant, Corporate Franchise Buyer, Indore, India
Corporate Franchise Buyer in Indore Looking to Invest in Food Shops Upto INR 10 lakh
Name, Phone, EmailAvailable after connect
CompanyAvailable after connect
I was commissioned in the Indian Navy as a specialist in Contracts, Procurement, Logistics, Catering Management, and Operations Planning with a wide exposure to HR and Administration also. I served for over 17 years and retired in the rank of Commander in Sep 2013. Subsequently in Nov 2013, I shifted to the corporate world and took on the responsibility as Head of Supply Chain Management and Operations & Production Planning at AVTEC Ltd, Pithampur, India.
Thereafter in Feb 2016, I decided to follow my passion for cooking and started with my new startup venture and stepped into the food business.
Today, we operate four food outlets: -
1. A world concept restaurant serving Indian, Pan Asian, English, American, French and Italian cuisine. Serves over 2,500 officers and families residing at Mhow.
2. A Multi-cuisine club of the Indian Army which caters to about 1,500 officers and families posted and residing at Mhow Cantonment.
3. The Sports Cafe, which is primarily a fast food outlet catering to about 1,500 officers and families. The Cafe serves South Indian, American Fast food, Lebanese, Chinese and Beverages.
4. We operate an Indian fast food counter serving nearly 1,200 staff and students. We also operated a 400 student mess with five food courts in one of the top education institution in Indore for the period Oct 2016 to Mar 2018. The food court served:
(i) Lebanese & Malabari cuisine.
(ii) Fresh fruit juices, Green Salads, and Pasta.
(iii) American Fast food.
(iv) Cakes, Pastries and Bakery confectionery.
(v) Sandwiches, Shakes, and Coffee.
Currently, we are looking to diversify into other business which is related to the existing line of business but independent in operations.
Investment SizeBetween 7 thousand - 13 thousand USD
- Established and assured sales and returns.
- Hand holding by the franchisor, should provide training to the staff.
- Should generate high ROI and provide future growth expansion opportunity.
- I own a 5,000 Sq Ft area in Simrol, Indore. I will be utilizing the space as per the business requirement.
Local Time4:46 AM (Asia / Kolkata)
Earlier than 15 daysConnected with F Mart - Franchise Opportunity
Acquirer in MP,
Food Shop Buyer,
Acquirer in India,
Acquirer in Indore,
Food Shop Acquirer,
Media Business Buyer,
Business Buyer in MP,
Bakery Product Acquirer,
Business Buyer in India,
Business Buyer in Indore,
Acquirer in Madhya Pradesh,
Bread Manufacturing Acquirer,
Bakery Product Business Buyer,
Business Buyer in Madhya Pradesh,
Bread Manufacturing Business Buyer