Managing Director, Minnitz Pte. Ltd., Financial Consultant, Singapore
Financial Consultant in Singapore Looking to Lend to Businesses Upto USD 500 million
Name, Phone, EmailAvailable after connect
CompanyMinnitz Pte. Ltd.
We are a Singapore based advisory firm that has partnered with European private lenders with over $10 billion of funds to invest into debt globally. We do not charge an upfront fee, but a success fee payable in two parts - upon loan agreement signing and upon disbursal. The success fee will be levied purely based on the client profile and deal size.
Investment SizeBetween 50 million - 500 million USD
- Looking for good businesses in distress (established private, small / medium and large scale firms). Typically private firms that cannot raise funds through traditional banks / NBFC / private equity route, but have contracts or orders in hand or a path to loan repayment and revenues. We are keen to serve especially those businesses affected by the pandemic, who have a post-COVID business expansion or are already implementing an active business continuity plan.
- What we offer: Full recourse long tenure business loan, utilization shall be solely for either business expansion / normal working capital / project development or construction and completion.
- Salient Feature: Nature of lending shall be private lending, full recourse, Lombard Loans with extremely low and attractive all-in interest rates (Loans against international surety bond / SBLC). Loan shall be disbursed in USD, hedging costs over the lifetime of repayment in the borrower’s scope.
- Target Sectors: Engineering, logistics, infrastructure, renewable energy, and other trades mentioned herein. Even though we like engineering and infrastructure, we are very sector agnostic and will try our best to serve all needs.
- Assured minimal documentation, smooth diligence and processing.
- Loan ticket size: USD 50 million to USD 500 million per borrower.
- We will not take public market / listed companies exposure, we will not entertain public listed clients and we will not take any equity stakes in companies we lend to.
Local Time7:20 PM
Investor in Singapore,
Electric Utility Investor