Managing Partner, LDJ Enterprises, LLC, PE Firm, Florida, United States
PE Firm in Florida Looking to Buyout Businesses Upto USD 100 million
Name, Phone, EmailAvailable after connect
CompanyAvailable after connect
The private equity group is 34 years old and invests in established, profitable middle-market companies in the USA & Canada. They have completed over 2005 transactions with over $5 billion in value. The PEG's team has extensive operating and financial experience and a history of successfully partnering with owners and management teams to drive growth and create value.
The sectors of interest include Specialty Manufacturing / Industrial Manufacturing, Consumer Products & Services, Business Services and Value-Added Distribution.
Also, special interest is in acquisition targets that fit these descriptions:
- Health care services ( even better if there is an IT focus; stay away from reimbursement )
- In-home health care / residential aged care ( again, looking for private pay )
- Recurring service revenue businesses ( pest control, janitorial, etc )
- SAS businesses with strong recurring revenue characteristics.
- Linen services companies.
- Niche food companies, especially if they have a healthy angle.
- Data analytics businesses.
- Specialty / local transportation companies that bring value-added services ( time, etc )
- All niche manufacturing businesses with EBITDA margins north of 15%
- Automotive aftermarket businesses with a DTC or specialty retail focus.
- Water filtration companies that service government, businesses, or households and have a recurring revenue model.
- Retailers with strong four-wall economics.
- Staffing companies with margins greater than 10%
- Wastewater treatment to municipalities, Municipal Utility Districts and corporations.
Investment SizeBetween 25 million - 100 million USD
We seek to acquire profitable middle-market companies in the USA & Canada. The investment types include middle-market leveraged buyouts, management-led build-ups and consolidations and minority recapitalizations / growth capital. Company characteristics include strong management team in place, history of growth and profitability, strong underlying fundamentals; low capital intensity, revenues of $20 million and up and EBITDA of $4 million and up.
Local Time7:21 AM
Earlier than 15 daysAccepted a proposal from Manufacturer of automation equipment and solutions for industry.Earlier than 15 daysBusiness sent a proposal to the Investor / Buyer
Earlier than 15 daysAccepted a proposal from Tire recycling environmentally friendly way recovering hi-grade Carbon Black to supply back to tire manufacturers.Earlier than 15 daysBusiness sent a proposal to the Investor / Buyer
Earlier than 15 daysConnected with Web hosting business based in the US with a few SaaS products seeking business loan.
Earlier than 15 daysConnected with Management maintenance and janitorial security company in Boca Raton is searching for a business loan.
Earlier than 15 daysConnected with IT consulting services and staffing firm based in Chicago is up for sale.
PE in USA,
PE in Florida,
Food Processing PE,
PE in United States,
Industrial Goods PE,
Private Equity in US,
Private Equity in USA,
Food Manufacturing PE,
Private Equity in Florida,
Healthcare Private Equity,
Food Processing Private Equity,
Industrial Goods Private Equity,
Private Equity in United States,
Food Manufacturing Private Equity