Interests: Approach To Target Acquisition Selection;
- US New Co for manufacturing, electronics & business services.
- Prefer to participate through entire investment cycle; due diligence to organic / inorganic growth to exit.
- Low capex businesses.
- Prefer transactions without real estate involved.
- Businesses near capacity ceiling can be acceptable.
- Maintain business name and location (if needed) post-close.
- Leveraging our network of investors to define and execute the right transaction structure.
- we are a hands-on firm, that designates on of our team members as post-close CEO and operating team; hence we are open to 6-9 month transitions with current management.
Background: We are a Michigan based Investment Management firm (start: Jan-2015)
- Group of Operating Executives, not PE spun-off professionals focused on value creation.
- Members have managed complex multi-country businesses ($200M to $1.5B)
- Raised $50m VC funds for startups; restructured venture debts.
- Thesis-driven approach to manufacturing & business services; not only machining, & fabrication, but also advanced manufacturing (composites, electrical and electronics), mechanical services & holistic consulting services.
United States + 3 more
Eye Glasses Manufacturing + 16 more