Interests: Investment Proposal for strategic growth and expansion.
- Leveraging business Resource.
- Sharing Capabilities and Expertise.
- Sharing Liabilities and Responsibilities.
- Market Access.
- Flexible Business Diversification.
- To look after and enhance cash flow of manufacturer by way of bridging the working capital gap.
- To avail the funds to meet the working capital for new orders, production, salary, miscellaneous payouts, and admin cost etc.
- To reduce the finance cost thereby increasing profitability.
- To infuse investment and optimize operating cycle, reduce working capital loans or bank borrowings in future to help SME entrepreneur to reduce collateral pledge or mortgage against high-interest debts.
- Manufacturer’s core competency is making his products whereas this joint venture allows him to limit his exposure, just to sales and focus its resources using the prompt manufacturing methods which will increase productivity.
- Manufacturer hand-overs all worries to joint partner to deal with customers, shipping or transportation or customs issues, handling the trade-related laws.
- Provide Access to new Markets and sale product.
- Optimize funds flow without repayment interest and deadlines headaches.
Expenses of the venture.
- All expenses incurred by the SME manufacturer while a business operation like Raw material purchases, interest, salaries, admin cost during the period of the Venture, should be paid by the Joint Venturer on demand.
Target business enterprise.
- Only SME having a top line of USD 5 Million and below.
Joint venture Investment Criteria.
- The partner must not be a bank defaulter.
- Healthy EBITDA of above 25%
- There must be creditworthy customers.
- SME, MSME and SSI units are preferred.
- Product must be in regular demand.
Background: From Kerala, based in Riyadh for the last 4 years. Have work experience in a construction company as an engineer both in India and UAE. Interested to invest in South Indian based IT companies and Education, Construction & Energy businesses anywhere in GCC countries.
Saudi Arabia + 6 more
Education Portals + 5 more