Interests: - Managed Services Provider that gives small to medium enterprises outsourced IT Support with the following focus.
- Primary focus: network support, LAN oversight, help desk, client computer & IT configuration assessment / consulting, remote access support, repairs for hardware and software, installation, troubleshooting hardware and software, data / back-up recovery, firewall, wiring, email management etc.
- Secondary focus: cloud computing & support, SAAS / software resale ( e. g, Microsoft Certified Products, Quickbooks etc, hardware reselling etc.
- Healthy, loyal customer base under recurring service level agreements.
- $1M – $4M+ in annual sales.
- Can consider smaller and larger opportunities on a case-by-case basis.
- Cash Flow Positive.
Background: We are an operationally focused fund with equity and debt capital in place, targeting the acquisition of Managed Service Providers in the greater Los Angeles area. Our Principals come from Investment Banking, Business Development and Sales / Marketing backgrounds.
We are unique from other buyers, as we plan to retain and keep employees after an acquisition. We are not after just want a book of business rather want to acquire a team & infrastructure as well; are flexible and able to allow the seller to exit fully after 6mnths – 1-year transition and still have upside potential in the business. Our experience allows for creative deal / tax structuring to allow for optimal value for sellers.
Please contact for more information. Referrals that result in a transaction will be compensated and direct outreach from company founders are encouraged.
Private Equity + 5 more