↩ Go Back
Need help?

Nutrition Food Businesses for Sale and Investment Opportunities in Kochi

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 Nutrition Food Businesses for Sale and Investment Opportunities in Kochi. Buy or Invest in a Nutrition Food Business.

Filters
  • Nutrition Food

  • Kochi

 

Profitable Nutrition Food Company Investment Opportunity in Kochi, India

Cochin-based natural food company operating in 3 cities in India and having expanded to Qatar.
The business is involved in the manufacturing and distribution of nutritious food. - We are serving 3 major cities in India (around 100 retailers). The cities are Bengaluru, Trivandrum, and Cochin. - The company has started its operations in Qatar. - We currently have nearly 20 products with mainly the value addition of coconut. - Our promoters are from a firm business background and have great expertise in the corporate sector. - We have been featured in the official journals of The Coconut Development Board of India and Malayala Manorama as an innovative business in the natural products category. - We are also associated with a few manufacturers for our production process. - The company will be setting up an integrated packaging unit to pack our products that are produced in different locations. - We will also be starting our own cosmetic production unit in the near future. - 40% of our revenue is from wholesalers and the rest 60% from retailers. - The business is registered in Ernakulam but it is headquartered in Cochin.
Cochin-based natural food company operating in 3 cities in India and having expanded to Qatar.
8.4   Kochi
Run Rate Sales
USD 144 thousand
EBITDA Margin
30 %
Partial Stake Sale
USD 240 K for 50%
Contact Business

Nutrition Food Franchise Opportunity

TNT Nutrition, Established in 2020, 4 Franchisees, Bangalore Headquartered
  • 500+ Page Views
  • 200+ Investor Views
Healthcare services in India improved by 300 percent after the covid era. This was the perfect time to serve people with healthy products. - One of our outlets is located in rural areas and receives 1-2 orders every day. - We receive around 30-40 orders in all our outlets overall. - The business sells its own brand product and also sells another 40-50 brands. - We have 4k+ bodybuilding clients who consume our products and also market them at the same time.
TNT Nutrition, Established in 2020, 4 Franchisees, Bangalore Headquartered
6.2   Expanding in India
Exp Monthly Sales
USD 3.6 - 6 thousand
Space Required
150 - 200 Sq Ft
Investment Required
USD 9.6 - 24 K
Contact Company

Frequently
Asked
Questions

  • How many nutrition food businesses for sale and investment opportunities in Kochi are listed on SMERGERS?
    There are 2 active and verified nutrition food businesses for sale and investment opportunities in Kochi listed on SMERGERS as of 19 July 2024.
  • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?

    SMERGERS scrutinizes all profiles and only features a select group of businesses, investors, advisors that meet a basic requirement. When required, certain members may have submitted some form of proof …read more

  • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?

    We regularly filter out businesses which are inactive or have already closed a transaction. Typically, if the business is actively looking to sell/raise capital, the status is shown in green.

  • How can I be sure about privacy and confidentiality?

    We understand the level of confidentiality required in strategic transactions and we strive to provide a safe and secure experience for our members. Please review our privacy policy. We …read more

  • How can I contact a business listed on SMERGERS?

    You need to be logged in before you connect with a business. Click here to register and message the business If you are already logged in, please use the contact …read more

  • Should you buy an existing business or start a business from scratch?

    Buying an existing business is generally an easier way to start a business with an immediate head start. It saves valuable time and administrative efforts, considering starting from scratch is …read more

  • How successful has SMERGERS been in helping its users successfully close a deal?

    SMERGERS is a discovery and matchmaking platform with a global reach. It helps in connecting Businesses, Investors, Acquirers, Lenders, M&A Advisors and Boutique Investment Banks across locations, industries and transactions. …read more

  • Show more