Need help?

Spices Businesses for Sale in Jaipur

Results 1 - 1 of 1 - Spices Businesses for Sale in Jaipur. Buy a Spice Business.

Filters
  • Spices

  • Jaipur

  • Businesses For Sale

 

Spices Business for Sale in Jaipur, India

Established brand in spices industry that sells spices through dealers and third party eCommerce websites.
Established the brand 4 years ago with all mandatory registrations, certifications and approvals and with the aim to serve quality, purity and taste to society. We were welcomed with open arms by the market and customers. With the growing market demand, we successfully established our presence in 14 different cities of Rajasthan and 3 major cities across the country (Chennai, Bangalore and Delhi). Have built a sales network with 7 dealers / distributors and supply to over 700 retail shops through direct and indirect sales. Have launched new spices products which are running successfully. We started with just three products i. e. chilly powder, coriander powder and turmeric powder in 3 sizes 100 grams, 200 grams, 500 grams and served in export quality multilayered pouches with internationally accepted design. Our business have scaled and we now have a total of 20 spices products. Along with physical market presence (i. e. through dealers), we also have massive online presence and are listed on 7 different online markets which are DealShare, Amazon, Paytm Mall, Snapdeal, Flipkart, IndiaMART and TradeIndia and are also looking forward to collaborate with Udaan and Metro Mall (Metro Cash & Carry). Business generates 75% revenue through dealer's network and remaining 25% from third party eCommerce websites. In order to cope up with growing sales and stock management through barcode, we follow GS1 barcode standard with 1,000 variants which can be scanned and viewed in 26 countries across the globe. Our trademark has been registered under Intellectual Property India. This clears our way ahead for better business prospects. For quality and purity certification, we have ISO 22000-2005 approval which is broadly acceptable in 23 countries. We have FSSAI certification of manufacturing for over 150 products in different fields and also have an import export license. Our factory has an hourly production capacity of 120 kgs and we operate at 100% capacity. Our run rate sales have reduced due to COVID-19.
Established brand in spices industry that sells spices through dealers and third party eCommerce websites.
7.9   Jaipur
Run Rate Sales
USD 24 thousand
EBITDA Margin
20 %
Business for Sale
USD 27 K
Contact Business

Frequently
Asked
Questions

  • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?

    SMERGERS scrutinizes all profiles and only features a select group of businesses, investors, advisors that meet a basic requirement. When required, certain members may have submitted some form of proof …read more

  • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?

    We regularly filter out businesses which are inactive or have already closed a transaction. Typically, if the business is actively looking to sell/raise capital, the status is shown in …read more

  • How can I be sure about privacy and confidentiality?

    We understand the level of confidentiality required in strategic transactions and we strive to provide a safe and secure experience for our members. Please review our privacy policy. We also …read more

  • How can I contact a business listed on SMERGERS?

    You need to be logged in before you connect with a business. Click here to register and message the business If you are already logged in, please use the contact …read more

  • Should you buy an existing business or start a business from scratch?

    Buying an existing business is generally an easier way to start a business with an immediate head start. It saves valuable time and administrative efforts, considering starting from scratch is …read more

  • How successful has SMERGERS been in helping its users successfully close a deal?

    SMERGERS is a discovery and matchmaking platform with global reach. It helps in connecting Businesses, Investors, Acquirers, Lenders, M&A Advisors and Boutique Investment Banks across locations, indsutries and transactions.

    Over …read more

  • Show more