Need help?

Taxi Business Investment Opportunities in Bhubaneswar

Results 1 - 1 of 1 - Taxi Business Investment Opportunities in Bhubaneswar. Invest in a Taxi, Cab, Limo Service or a Limousine Business.

  • Taxi

  • Bhubaneswar

  • Investment Opportunities


Taxi Company Investment Opportunity in Bhubaneswar, India

Cab booking business with 10,000+ users and 1,200 drivers seeking investment to expand the business.
- We are a cab and auto booking service. - We currently operate in Bhubaneswar. - We provide Android and iOS apps that can be used to book cabs at a much cheaper rate than other such services. - Have 700 auto drivers and 500 cab drivers registered with us. - Have 10,000+ customers availing of our service. - Get 1,200-1,500 bookings through our apps on a monthly basis. - We have more than 3 years of experience and expect a growth rate of more than 30%. - One partner has a majority stake of 58% in the business while the other has a 42% stake. - We are a debt-free company. - Businesses had fewer sales last year due to the pandemic.
Cab booking business with 10,000+ users and 1,200 drivers seeking investment to expand the business.
8.2   Bhubaneswar
Run Rate Sales
USD 300 thousand
30 %
Financial Investment
USD 250 K for 45%
Contact Business


  • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?

    SMERGERS scrutinizes all profiles and only features a select group of businesses, investors, advisors that meet a basic requirement. When required, certain members may have submitted some form of proof …read more

  • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?

    We regularly filter out businesses which are inactive or have already closed a transaction. Typically, if the business is actively looking to sell/raise capital, the status is shown in …read more

  • How can I be sure about privacy and confidentiality?

    We understand the level of confidentiality required in strategic transactions and we strive to provide a safe and secure experience for our members. Please review our privacy policy. We also …read more

  • How can I contact a business listed on SMERGERS?

    You need to be logged in before you connect with a business. Click here to register and message the business If you are already logged in, please use the contact …read more

  • Should you buy an existing business or start a business from scratch?

    Buying an existing business is generally an easier way to start a business with an immediate head start. It saves valuable time and administrative efforts, considering starting from scratch is …read more

  • How successful has SMERGERS been in helping its users successfully close a deal?

    SMERGERS is a discovery and matchmaking platform with a global reach. It helps in connecting Businesses, Investors, Acquirers, Lenders, M&A Advisors and Boutique Investment Banks across locations, industries and transactions …read more

  • Show more