Asset for Sale in Tumkur, India
- We are a pipe manufacturing company operating since 1992. We produce high-density and low-density polyethylene pipes, and sell them to government water supply agencies and individual farmers.
- Our premises is around 23,000 Sq. Ft with over 7,000 Sq. Ft. of built up area. This is our own premises. The manufacturing equipment are around 7 years old and we also have a generator backup. The production capacity of the unit is around 35 tonnes per month.
- Facility is located in an industrial hub and close to the highway. The surrounding villages have agriculture as their main occupation, which makes it easier for us to target customers and even logistics wise it works.
- Company is non-operational since the last 8 months due to the owner's health concerns. We want to lease our unit to a prospective buyer who can preferably continue production in the same unit.
- We can also support in trading of the manufactured pipes for the lease and work out a separate business deal on commission basis for trading.