A CIM or a Business Plan is a document highlighting all aspects of a business including past performance and projected future growth. It is to be shared with serious investors, buyers, and lenders after signing an NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement). Since CIM forms the first impression about the business, it should be prepared by a professional or an external expert.
We do offer a professional plan for INR 50,000 which includes all our three professional services namely i) Business Valuation ii) CIM/ Business Plan and iii) Account Manager. The plan also allows you to list your business profile on SMERGERS on a premium plan. The same would have otherwise cost INR 73,000 if you were to opt for these services individually.
1. Team SMERGERS would send business owner a checklist required to prepare the CIM.
2. The information / documents received from the business owner would be reviewed by SMERGERS Team.
3. Secondary research and analysis for the respective industry will be carried out by Team SMERGERS.
4. SMERGERS Team will complete a draft version and review the same with the business owner.
5. Final draft is updated as per the comments and suggestions and the CIM is delivered to the business owner.
1. Unrealistic projections by the business.
2. Underestimating or claiming no competition.
3. Overestimating market potential.
4. Mismatch between cash flow and investment needs.
5. No relation between Revenue and Expense projections.