We collect and store confidential information including, but not limited to your name, email address, telephone numbers, your company information, financial information, transactional information based on your activities on the website, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic information, ad data, IP address, standard web log information and supplemental information from third parties such as Google Analytics. If you would like to opt-out of such implementations please stop using the website. Any confidential document shared with SMERGERS for professional services will only be used for the intended purpose and will not be shared with any external party.
We may use your confidential information for the following purposes:
1. To display your profile/advertisement on the website to facilitate our services.
2. To provide contact information to relevant parties after your approval.
3. To derive and share industry knowledge including valuation multiples, profit margins, transaction structures, key drivers, challenges, etc.
4. To send you information about SMERGERS, our products, our services, service updates, and promotional offers.
5. To improve our services, collect fees, enforce our policies, and enforce our Terms and Conditions.
6. To resolve disputes, respond to legal requirements, prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and protect anyone's rights, property, and safety.
We might post testimonials on our website obtained from users' and these could include your name, company, city, and other personal information. If you are a registered user representing a company, SMERGERS, without disclosing your transaction details, may use your company name and logo on its website, promotional materials, or other write-ups unless you request otherwise.
SMERGERS is fully committed to protecting your confidential information. But in unforeseen circumstances of technical failures or malfunctions or security breaches, SMERGERS will not be responsible for any damage or loss resulting from it.
When you receive the contact details of potential counterparties, the counterparty reserves the right to remove their information from your database.
If you would like to close your account or permanently delete your data, please contact us on https://www.smergers.com/contact-us/ and we shall process your request at the earliest. We regularly clean our data and might close your account for inactivity or for any other reason which may improve our website. We retain confidential information from closed accounts to derive industry knowledge, comply with the law, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes and take other actions otherwise permitted by law.