Need help?

Call Center Investment Opportunity in Jamshedpur, India

Sales outsourcing & lead generation services with Indian and foreign clients through gOutbound Telecaller platform.
This Business is on a Premium Plan
Established 1-5 year(s)
Employees 10 - 50
Legal Entity Private Limited Company
Reported Sales USD 30 - 40 thousand
Run Rate Sales USD 60 thousand
EBITDA Margin 30 - 40 %
Industries Call Centers + 1 more
Locations  Jamshedpur
Local Time 9:12 PM Asia / Kolkata
Listed By Business Owner / Director
Status Active
Overall Rating
Seeking Investment
USD 90 thousand for 35.0% stake (Native Currency: INR 7,500,000)
Reason: Seeking INR 75 lakhs funds to expand business globally.
Interested to connect with advisors
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Documents
Magazine Cover
Income Tax Return
GST Certificate
AOA
MOA
Business Overview

- We offer outbound calling service, digital marketing, content creation, copywriting, sales scripts, Lead generation, virtual assistant services, generating leads and answer user queries on behalf of our clients.

- Clients pay upfront fees for the services they require.

- Currently serving 100+ different niche companies in India and USA.

- served more than 400+ clients from USA, UK, Canada & India.

- Started this work as a freelancing activity and growth by building a company out of it.

- As of now, we have 11 employees working full-time and have more than 15 freelancers who have a grasp of regional languages.

Launching gOutbound as part of the brand it’s a telecaller freelancer web based platform where any small micro startup companies can hire any domain expertise telecaller for their work and do the transaction through web based marketplace platform.

- 2 stakeholders, 1 holding 80% while the other 20%.

- Debt free.

Products & Services Overview

Digital marketing, SEO, copywriting, video animator, telemarketing services, cold calling outbound & inbound, sales closure, virtual assistant services,

Assets Overview

NA.

Facilities Overview

We have an 11 permanent member in house team, office 350 sq ft 7,500 rented per month based in Jamshedpur. Our freelancers are working remotely from their homes as well.

Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business

29 Investors already contacted this Business.
Register below to connect now!

Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more