Construction Materials Company for Sale in Port Said, Egypt
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 3.8 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 4.1 million|
|EBITDA Margin||15 %|
|Industries||Construction Materials + 1 more|
|Local Time||8:30 AM Africa / Cairo|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- We are exporters of building materials and chemicals.
- Export products to 20 countries out of which 95% are African countries.
- Export products on a contract basis.
- We are dealing with both verified suppliers and importers around the globe for specific products and work on export & trading solutions for our customers.
- Majority of our revenue is generated from the export of building materials.
- Business has 3 partners with one holding a 51% stake and the others holding the remaining stake.
- The business owns a farm as a part of the corporate's service to the environment.
- Last year the sales were affected due to restrictions on export as a result of the pandemic.
- The business is debt-free.
Export and sale of building materials such as cement, gypsum, gypsum boards, and chemicals.
The physical assets include a building, a farm of 26 fedans, and 2 shops. Intangible assets include website, domain, and brand.
A farm of 25 fedans, a building, and 2 shops. All are owned by the business.